I just went on a trip I was pulling 75 pounds

wow it wasnt until my mate said that I have lost the equivalent weight to what her daughter weighs that you realise just how much you have lost

in bags , I found it hard to do [ hurt my hand ]
Ive lost more weight than that.
how did I do it ?

sheer grit, determination and b*ll*cks!

WELL DONE!

Sheer bloody mindedness, and I applaud you!!!!! Just think an average suitcase limit for a plane is 44lbs, and that takes some carrying, you have lost nearly 2!!!

Sheer bloody mindedness, and I applaud you!!!!! Just think an average suitcase limit for a plane is 44lbs, and that takes some carrying, you have lost nearly 2!!!

OMG That is sooo true, it is such a struggle to carry one suitcase and you have lost two........wooooooowwww
That is amazing

Wow well done! I wouldve been knackered!!!

It's brilliant if you can have a physical representation of the weight you have lost. It's staggering what we carry around with us and so easy to forget how much that extra weight weighed.

Well done on such a fabulous loss, you must feel fantastic :)

I know. My eldest is just 42 lbs and I have lost 54.5 - when I pick him up I think Dear God - how did I walk with him on my hip all the time.

x
Bettyboo

Yeh it truly is amazing you just dont realise how much you have lost until you have to hold the equivalent......wahooo

Back