I keep getting sick!

xMandyDx

Determination is Key
As I write this, I'm snuffling and sniffling with yet another cold. It's my fifth since December. I just seem to catch them, one after the other since before Xmas.
My losses stink since December too, and I'm convinced it's because I'm always ill. I do stick to the diet, but it's like I'm retaining water and every week is a disappointment.

Is there anything I can do to stop these colds literally chasing me down?!

Are multi-vitamins free on EE or do I syn them? Will they even help?

I get colds all the time, sadly i find nothing works in making them better. And I think multi vitamins are free but I could be wrong.

Is the cold properly going? To say you've had your 5th cold since December is a lot.

Try & rest, take things easy, don't push yourself, let your body get 100%, even when you think you're better still rest.

Firstly is it a cold? Try taking an anti-histamine and see if it relieves the symptoms. Lots of dry air+dust can mean allergic rhinitis, which will also make your head ache etc.

My surgery reckons drinking more milk helps keep you well in winter!

Multi vits are free in tablets, Vitamin c is free in soluble form.

Feel better soon xxxx

Thanks all for your replies. Yeah it's definitely gone, and then comes back a few days later. It started in December when I got a really bad flu. Since then I've had 4 more mild colds. Just the usual blocked nose and a cough. But it's sooooo annoying.
I'll try some sinusitis tabs and see if they sort it... and if so, weyhey!

I have some berocca boost in the press... I reckon there's probably a syn or two in that one, but it's all I have for the moment.

I usually go down with everything going but touch wood I havent had anything this winter. the only thing I have done dofferent is go into blueberries!

Not sure if thats significant!

xMandyDx said:
Thanks all for your replies. Yeah it's definitely gone, and then comes back a few days later. It started in December when I got a really bad flu. Since then I've had 4 more mild colds. Just the usual blocked nose and a cough. But it's sooooo annoying.
I'll try some sinusitis tabs and see if they sort it... and if so, weyhey!

I have some berocca boost in the press... I reckon there's probably a syn or two in that one, but it's all I have for the moment.

It's hayfever tabs I was talking about, sinusitis medicine is for facial pain

Oh, well I'll try the hayfever tabs then! :D

Pity I despise blueberries or I'd give them a go too lol

I was going to say could it be sinusitis? I suffered with it a LOT between 2204-2006 when eventually my GP have me 2 seperate courses of antibiotic (the first one did nothing) and I haven't had a cold since. Not one!!

JezVonSavage said:
I was going to say could it be sinusitis? I suffered with it a LOT between 2204-2006 when eventually my GP have me 2 seperate courses of antibiotic (the first one did nothing) and I haven't had a cold since. Not one!!

I thought that too but she said it goes away again, so it's unlikely.

Back