I knew it would happen...

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
..that damn jar of Nutella in the cupboard that has been in there for weeks is calling me.... beef stew taking a little longer than I planned xx

The leftover Celebrations and Roses have been calling to me all day! I've stuffed myself full of fruit so I can't possibly fit anything else in!

make some ferrero rocher with it - 1 syn each,

Why don't you eat a teaspoon of it to satisfy your craving, then give the jar to someone to hide from you!! If you live on your own go and put it somewhere really inconvenient, then concentrate on something else like a household chore or something you've been putting off for ages like tidying a cupboard or writing an email or letter (or just playing on Minimins for a bit) and in no time at all the stew will be ready and you'll be nice and full and won't want any more of the Nutella!!!X

It's gone in the bin, the outside bin, and unless I do a Miranda from SATC it's staying there! xx

well done - that's some serious willpower!

i know someone who used to throw tempting foods into her bin but then cover them in washing up liquid so she wasn't tempted to fish it back out of the bin to eat it!!!!

...and they say food isn't an addiction!!!

My nutella is on the top shelf of the top cupboard and I can only get to it with the step stool from the bathroom and by taking everything out of the cupboard. So far it is working!

we have so many chocolates in the house left from christmas. unopened roses, liquorice allsorts, chocolate oranges, lindt reindeer, sweets that i took for the kids at school that were left unopened (i couldn't believe this!), boxes of all gold....the list goes on. because there are two of us it's easier to keep each other off it. and we are using our syns to get through it slowly (i spent 7 on three pieces of toffee today!) and it is nice knowing that it's there when we've got some floating syns at the end of the day. When we first started on new years though it was like all I could think about was the chocolate. Now I'm living in harmony with it :D

Back