Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I knocked 6 1/2 years of weight off after 4 weeks of LT!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by uklady, 18 August 2011 Social URL.

1. uklady

uklady Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6.5lb(12.85%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just had a wow moment... I had to see the nurse today, and out of interest, asked her what weights for me she has recorded since I came to the area in 1990. Last month I was the heaviest I have ever been (including when I was pregnant :O) She has given me dates over the years when I was weighed, and after only 1 month of 100% Lipotrim, I am back to the weight I was in Dec 2004!!! I can't wait to get to my slimmest date in 1990 :D :D Maybe some of you out there might have past dates/weights to get excited about too xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mancitymark

mancitymark Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(18.18%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Fantastic, well done, I bet you feel great..

4. HappyNoodles

HappyNoodles Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Well done what an amazing feeling that must be!x

5. leahs

leahs Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Wow! Thats amazing, and what a nice nurse to go through it all with you!! Well done :)

6. Mrs jk

Mrs jk Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Wow that's fab!! I would like to go back to 124lbs but getting to that caused me to develop a sort of ed and I had to completely back of food control and gained so much trying to kick those thoughts that I would rather be a bit heavier and a lot happier!

I'm so chuffed for you!

7. uklady

uklady Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6.5lb(12.85%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Aww thanks everyone.... I suppose if you have needed to have weight checks done, you might find you are going a long way back too. A call to your GP surgery would let you know the dates and amounts. My 1990 weight is prob a bit too extreme for me now... but I wouldnt mind being 7lbs off it :)

8. Mrs jk

Mrs jk Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Reach for the Stars and you nver know you may land on the moon!

9. Katia

Katia Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st1lb(29.34%)
    Diet:
    LIPOTRIM TFR
    Fantastic hun! What a boost, and what an incentive to keep moving towards your goal :) I managed to lose 2 st on my own by completely changing my eating habits, it was a slow and gradual process over the last 2 years. In the past 4 weeks on LT i've lost over 20 lbs, so if i can stay motivated (and I CAN!) i should be a healthy weight and BMI by the end of the year. I'm glad i already have 2 years experience of healthy eating, as i do believe it's the only way to maintain in the long run. Only wish i'd tackled the problem sooner! I was always slim as a young woman, i ate heartily and never gained a pound so it was a real shock when the weight only started to pile on after the menopause, till eventually i was yo-yo dieting and at my heaviest was over 18 st. What a wake-up call! But it's so good to realize we can turn back the clock - at least as far as weight is concerned, and improve our quality of life so much :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.