I knocked 6 1/2 years of weight off after 4 weeks of LT!!!

uklady

Just had a wow moment... I had to see the nurse today, and out of interest, asked her what weights for me she has recorded since I came to the area in 1990. Last month I was the heaviest I have ever been (including when I was pregnant :O) She has given me dates over the years when I was weighed, and after only 1 month of 100% Lipotrim, I am back to the weight I was in Dec 2004!!! I can't wait to get to my slimmest date in 1990 :D :D Maybe some of you out there might have past dates/weights to get excited about too xx

Fantastic, well done, I bet you feel great..

Well done what an amazing feeling that must be!x

Wow that's fab!! I would like to go back to 124lbs but getting to that caused me to develop a sort of ed and I had to completely back of food control and gained so much trying to kick those thoughts that I would rather be a bit heavier and a lot happier!

I'm so chuffed for you!

Aww thanks everyone.... I suppose if you have needed to have weight checks done, you might find you are going a long way back too. A call to your GP surgery would let you know the dates and amounts. My 1990 weight is prob a bit too extreme for me now... but I wouldnt mind being 7lbs off it :)

Fantastic hun! What a boost, and what an incentive to keep moving towards your goal :) I managed to lose 2 st on my own by completely changing my eating habits, it was a slow and gradual process over the last 2 years. In the past 4 weeks on LT i've lost over 20 lbs, so if i can stay motivated (and I CAN!) i should be a healthy weight and BMI by the end of the year. I'm glad i already have 2 years experience of healthy eating, as i do believe it's the only way to maintain in the long run. Only wish i'd tackled the problem sooner! I was always slim as a young woman, i ate heartily and never gained a pound so it was a real shock when the weight only started to pile on after the menopause, till eventually i was yo-yo dieting and at my heaviest was over 18 st. What a wake-up call! But it's so good to realize we can turn back the clock - at least as far as weight is concerned, and improve our quality of life so much :)

Back