I know "crash diets" are bad but....

You'd better believe you are welcome. :D

All of our stories will be different but we can all relate to each others pains, trials, tribulations and successes and geography has little to do with it ;)

HI was just going to say the same thing, CD is def availbale in the states, my mum bought some stuff when she was over there, its cheaper than here too i think!!!

good luck with what ever you do

love Heidi

Is Ketosis the reason Anorexics can exist on almost zero calories?

As you are in America your slimfast plan is not so bad. When I lived in Canada they had a formulation of slimfast that you could sole source with but just for 5 days to kick start the diet and then you used it to replace 2 meals and eat a healthy third as we do here in the UK.

It's still a more difficult to follow plan that the Cambridge diet if you can get hold of that.

Thanks for the info/links!! :)

I checked it out and am def. thinking about doing maybe a 2 week fast start program.
I don't know how long I can last on it and just want to try so............. we'll see.
Also, it says that that is recommended for those with 10-15lbs to lose (well....thats half of what I want to lose!).

So maybe I can do that.

Only the distributors are not really located near to me so....I guess I would order it online.

Hmmmmm if I do that it would have to be before the xmas shopping period. I go uncontrollably wild! :eek:

Sometimes the internet is a very very bad thing! ;)

Back