i know i shouldnt

jaxmummy

Silver Member
but ive just got on my scales and it says ive lost NOTHING ! ive done ee all week - i have official wiegh in tomorrow fingers crossed my scales are wrong

everyones different huni in class today 2 people followed the ee 1 lost 3.5lbs the other lost 0.5lbs dont give up on the new plan just give it time,and if all else fails go back to just doing red and green
good luck with the wi tomorrow
love and hugs
xx

i know im just being daft but to me it shows how much i have changed and gotten my head around it. The old me would have thought sod it order a take away and not go tomrrow, but not the new me lol !

Don't worry to much about it, im sure you will be fine tomorrow :) and thats really great about not thinking the old you and having a takeaway!!! great attitude! xx

must admit it was hard but i also know that i could weigh completely different tomorrow

the same thing just happened to me jax! soo gutted. but its my TOTM so i'm hoping that has something to do with it!! good luck for tomorrow chuck xxx

Don't worry too much about it Jax. I was on my Wii yesterday and it said no weight change (in one week). WI tonight and I lost 1.5 lb so all good!

Well done on not getting the take away :) .
B. xx

hey have you had wi yet?
im terrible for that, i get soooo disheartend when the scales show no change and i've stuck to the plan.
chin up hun xxx

just got back from weigh in and i lost 3 1/2 so panic over !!!!!!!!

YAY!! congratulations!!! :) thats great. well done!!!!!

Back