I know I'm a newbie, but anyone online to help? personel?

I think you have done the right thing in getting the police involved. A family relative of mine had similar issues with their son growing up, he stole off family, friends and other people - money, cars, anything really. He was always in trouble with the police, got expelled from schools, and has done a couple of stints in prison. He's a grown man now and although he doesn't get involved in crime, he still takes advantage of his parents, borrowing money he never pays back, and when they are away he would stay at theirs and eat all their food, rack up a huge phone bill calling mobiles and bring girls back there. Enough was enough and they changed the locks. Sure enough, he hardly ever sees them now as before he was always wanting something off them and never giving anything back in return.

Your daughter is clearly not giving you or your husband any respect and needs to learn it works both ways. Keep your chin up - you have done the right thing and hopefully in time your daughter will realise this too.

Back