i know im not supposed to but i just cant help weighing myself daily

j4ckos mate

Its addicitive.

in a strange way i could just do with putting a couple of ounces on so it shows an increase and puts me off weighing myself every morning.

i have lost 10 lbs since the 16th of feb.

im the same, i just caaaaant help it!! it does keep me on track though, if ive had a gain, i thne try extra extra hard 4 the rest of the week, and it keeps u motivated if u have a loss. i know lots of people would say its a bad habbit though : (

I am the same and really want to get out of it. I wish I could just leave it in the lap of the gods and see what weigh-in day shows but however hard I try I can't resist the temptation xx

I went through a phase of doing this but its best not to as your weight goes up and down all the time. Best advice is to lock away your scales and only go on them once a week. You don't want to get disheartened by a weight gain as it could make you go off your plan.

Totally agree with Tulluah, your weight fluctuates so much on something like SW a daily reading just isnt going to give you an accurate indication. Its much better doing it once a week then you can see a clear movement.

If you dont get put off by a mid week gain or sts thats not too bad, do you just count your total loss by a weekly weigh in though or do you do a running total during the week

Well I am addicted too but I have had mine confiscated until next week.

Besides knowing it wasnt good for me, I got on the scales today then moved them 4 inches to the left and gained 3lbs, so decided that only one heart attack a week was best.:D:D

I will only get on them once next time.:copon:

Haha - I'm the same, but I tend to fluctuate throughout the week and get really down when the scales show a gain! I'm trying to only get on them every few days, but it's too tempting...!! :)

Well done - 10lbs in 2 weeks is a FANTASTIC loss!

Back