I know it seems crazy..

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Need2lose2win, 18 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Need2lose2win

Need2lose2win Member

..but I done up my coat today! Maybe I was just bloated or too full I dunno but my coat fit a bit better already! Even if Im just dreaming Il trick myself to keep going, Im actually very hungry today!:cry:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kellymarie3488

kellymarie3488 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan SS+
    Thats not crazy at all lol, the other day i was in the bath i thought the water is more even -usually it gets stuck down 1 end lol. How long have u been on LT for? the hunger passes just keep drinking, i have had a few hungry days but i clean lol makes the time pass!
  4. Red77

Red77 Full Member

Lipotrim '08-'09/Exante '10/CD May '10
    Its these little things that remind you why its worth all the effort. My coat is def getting less tight and I was very pleased to see the appearance of my collarbone again! lol
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.