I know its a way off yet but christmas........

I'd say just under 11st honey

Yay!! :)

you have made my day girls you really have i have just found another goal. be down to my target and back on normal food for xmas, you have made me smile thank you xxxxxxxx

Well I'm hoping to be at my target by sometime in November so I will no longer be on tfr by Christmas. I am determined not to overeat though as I really don't want to be back on LT in the NY!!!

I would go with Gemma's advice though and refeed the week before.

x

I turn 30 at Christmas well a couple of days before so i plan on starting my refeed on 13th December (dont want my birthday meal to be my first proper one with spuds etc as itll probs make me feel sick) having a couple of weeks off TFR then back on again on the 27th (we have 2 christmas dinners due to some of us working xmas day so cant start on boxing day) but then im going back on it full pelt. Should only be about 2 stone off target by then and i plan on doing the last stone on SW or WW so itll only be another few weeks after xmas till im done :)

Tho i am doing the 2 week re feed by doing day 1 for 2 days day 2 for 2 days etc so wont end up eating many carbs

I am going to plan to refeed starting December 18th as Rainbow brite said - Want to get 4 stone off by then (hopefully)! Then December 26th I will be right back on LT till I reach my goal

Back