I Like Myself Day

OK my turn, der, you had yourself all done up and I am saying how can you possibly get more gorgeous. Well that spoilt my little attempt at being nice

Well he sounds like he has his head screwed on right, good man. Now you just have to believe him and accept that he is being honest in the way he feels and that should matter.

How bizarre, I was having this exact conversation with a mate today! My OH bought me flowers yesterday because he thought I deserved a treat. I didn't feel worthy. And he compliments me all the time but I find it hard just to accept it.

Thats just not right, you are very beautiful woman who need to be pampered, woman need to be pampered whatever they look like. I do not understand men who do not. I know the confidence thing has gone out the window but you are definately worthy, everybody is worthy and being a woman even more worthy than us dudes.

What you are then saying is that we are just complimenting you girls because we feel we have to or because we want something, no darn it we do it because we mean it and want to. It sems it is all in vain. Poor guys.

because I looked rather yummy and delectable in a silk monsoon dress at a wedding and danced the night away without a care in the world... thanks to my incredible chrinking boobs no longer causing greivous black eyes

Back