I look crap today

Annie272

I have drank loads of water and exercised and just getting changed to go out later and I look gross in everything :-(

Annie272 said:
I have drank loads of water and exercised and just getting changed to go out later and I look gross in everything :-(

I totally have those days, the feeling will pass I'm sure, i think it's just part of being a woman!

Yes I know the feeling! Do you have a 'go-to' outfit you know you look good in? Always worth having one of those

My picture was taken at my brothers wedding a few years ago when I lost my weight before I put it all back on again!! I put it on as an incentive and can assure u I don't look like that now. Wud love to look like I did in that photo but the scary think is I still didn't like myself then! X

Ahh annie, I'm sure u don't luv. Know how ur feeling and when u feel like that nothing anybody says or does helps does it. U got anyone there who can giv u a cuddle? Xx

As other folk have said, we all have days like this (or even weeks in my case!!). I use days like that as a spur to remind me why im doing WW. It makes me more determined that while i can't change drastically for this xmas, this time next year im going to be fabulous!!
Just remember with WW you wont get drastic changes quickly as they don't last but the longer you stick with it, the better the difference will be in you. The slog will be worth it Annie x

Only my 2 year old son hun who saw me upset earlier, asked if i was alright then took my face in his hands, and kissed and hugged me, bless him.

Hey Nemesis thanks hun, that a good way to look at it. While i wont see much change this Christmas, there will be a dramatic one next year xxx

Good way to look at it nemesis! I always want quick results and hav bin thinking about slimming tabs. Mite not b fabulous this Christmas but will b next year!! X

We all would love instant results!! I wouldnt trust slimming tablets: your body will become dependent on them. Have you tried a more natural one like Green Tea Capsules? Folk i work with believe they help with their weight loss as it seems to to make them more energetic.

Your son sounds adorable Annie... obviously hes learned to be a sweet lad from you :)

Ooh they sound good, the green tea capsules. Where can you get them??

Hope he always stays a sweet lad hun, not like his dad. He is great and always hugs and kisses and says i love you. Even more adorable from a 2 year old :)

Sorry you were feeling down, I know how that feels - I don't often go out anymore, so I don't have to worry about dressing up or down, but it's horrible when you just don't feel right in whatever you wear. xxx

Hi Missy

I dont go out at all but like to look well going to work or to the shop. I will not wear a tracksuit outside the house :)

Hi Annie,

How did you get on today?? x

Back