I lost 5lbs this week!! Now past the 100lb mark!

lillypop

now got pictures in album
I am so so so so happy

I lost 5lbs this week!

Now lost 7stone 4lbs all together.

Making me 16 stone exactly.

102lbs lost!

Cant believe I've stuck at this for so long!

Roll on the next 6 stone!!!

Keep at it everyone it is so worth it!

Fantastic , well done, I have followed you since i started so can we have some new pics now??

WOW that's amazing to have done so well. Over 100lbs! Well done! Posts like yours really keep me motivated....:D:D

well done that is such an achievement i bet u look like a different person u should be very proud of yourself xx

i am sooooo chuffed for you well done big pat on the back x

How amazing are you!!! Fantastic work:cool:

:superwoman:What a fabulous weight loss - absolutely stupendous. I am verrrrry impressed. The other 82lb will seem like childs play now.

lillypop - Ive just read your blog. I think what you have done so far is amazing i'm speechless. It was really interesting reading about your journey so far... i'm looking forward to reading the rest as it happens! Good luck with the rest of your journey.

Congratulations and well done on your fantastic weight loss of 7 stone and 4 pounds!

:clap::clap::clap::party0011:

Love Mini xxx

hey honey. have just read your blog and it makes great reading. you have achieved such a LOT!! totally and utterly awesome. i can't congratulate you enough :D :D :D

abz xx

My facebook is here: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=830507479&ref=name (i have lots of piccies on there of my weightloss journey)

Thank you for saying that, I would love to be a CDC, sometimes when I cant get to sleep I just lay there thinking about what I want to do with my life in 2009, if I could help people, will I be strong enough, how will I keep the weight off etc etc etc.. each morning I wake up with excitement about the diet, a lot of people at my work think the CD diet is so boring but I actually love the shakes . I miss them when Id ont have them!

Back