• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I lost 5lbs this week!! Now past the 100lb mark!

lillypop

now got pictures in album
S: 23st4lb G: 10st4lb
Fantastic , well done, I have followed you since i started so can we have some new pics now??

WOW that's amazing to have done so well. Over 100lbs! Well done! Posts like yours really keep me motivated....:D:D

sue121

always lurkin around!
well done that is such an achievement i bet u look like a different person u should be very proud of yourself xx

S: 14st6lb C: 11st11lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st9lb(18.32%)
i am sooooo chuffed for you well done big pat on the back x

lillypop

thanks everyone I am soooo excited, only 82lbs to go to get to target!! hahaha

lillypop

Fantastic , well done, I have followed you since i started so can we have some new pics now??

awww thanks!! have you got facebook? I have got quite a few piccies on there of my fattyness :p but I will do some pictures later and post them!

lillypop - Ive just read your blog. I think what you have done so far is amazing i'm speechless. It was really interesting reading about your journey so far... i'm looking forward to reading the rest as it happens! Good luck with the rest of your journey.

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st1lb(11.42%)
Congratulations and well done on your fantastic weight loss of 7 stone and 4 pounds!

:clap::clap::clap::party0011:

Love Mini xxx

abz

Gold Member
hey honey. have just read your blog and it makes great reading. you have achieved such a LOT!! totally and utterly awesome. i can't congratulate you enough :D :D :D

abz xx

lillypop

My facebook is here: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=830507479&ref=name (i have lots of piccies on there of my weightloss journey)

Thank you for saying that, I would love to be a CDC, sometimes when I cant get to sleep I just lay there thinking about what I want to do with my life in 2009, if I could help people, will I be strong enough, how will I keep the weight off etc etc etc.. each morning I wake up with excitement about the diet, a lot of people at my work think the CD diet is so boring but I actually love the shakes . I miss them when Id ont have them!