• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I lost... Drum Roll........

sun

Silver Member

Karen

Serial Foodie!
well done! u'll be in the 10s snugly by next week :D xxxx

sun

Silver Member
thanks karen! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cerulean

Silver Member
Wow! That's amazing! A quarter of the way there in one week!!!

Well done on a brilliant loss - keep up the good work!

Well done!

that's an amazing loss.

Ruby :)

sun

Silver Member
aww thankyou!, its been all you lovely members that has inspired me with your losses.

xxxxx

Well done keep going you will soon be where you want to be:D

Fantastic!

:wow:Sun - 10lbs in one week :eek:! That is truly amazing:clap:. It has taken me 2½ weeks to lose 11lbs! How did you do it?
Very well done xxxxxxxxxxxxx

sun

Silver Member
Hi Minnie,

Didnt cheat, drank 5 litres of water a day, I dont know why some people lose more or less, I was shocked because I do only have the minimum 3 stone to lose, just keep at it, I'm sure your losses will get faster than me now, if I do 3lbs a week I will be happy

thankyou all again xxxxxxxxxxxx

What a fantastic weight loss :wow:keep this up and you'll be finished before you know it:party0049:

I'm off for my weekly meeting in about 5 mins so spose I should do a bit more work before I leave:sigh:

Sun

Did/do you exercise at all? If so, to what degree. I do not do any :sigh: I am really conscious of the fact that I need to address this but I don't know what to do. I don't do gyms and certainly do not run! Have thought about swimming but that is as far as it gets although I know once there I really enjoy it. I have a yoga DVD at home maybe I should dust that off! Mind I have just got some of those slendertone pants off ebay but have not tried them yet - intend to tomorrow night after weigh in so hopefully that will help so far as inches are concerned.
Once again - very well done
xxxxx

sun

Silver Member
good luck tonight back on track x

Minnie, not exercised yet, but I will go swimming once I organise a monthly membership, otherwise daily swims will get too expensive, I might walk also if the dreaded rain stops xxxxxxx

sun

Silver Member
minnie our stats are very close together, what say we rally each other for ups and downs and motivation as well as our more experienced LLers for support.

xxxxxxxxx

Sun

Sounds good to me - the more support the better. I would have given you my email address but I cannot see how I can send you a private message and I don't really want to go public with it!

xxxxxxxxxx

sun

Silver Member
minnie, ok, use this mail for me initially, Its a spare I dont really use it!, and I will then send you my regular one!

[email protected]

xxxx

sun

Silver Member
by the way its an underscore between the z and i (_)

Email sent!

Hi there - I have sent you an email
xxxxx

sun

Silver Member
read and replied xxxxxxxxxx