I lost nothing!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by Lothaerna, 15 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Lothaerna

Lothaerna Let's do this....

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.45%)
    I had my first weigh-in last night and I am still 13st 13lbs! :-( ah well! There's always next week eh?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. x-tuesdayemma-x

x-tuesdayemma-x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    aww you've got the right attitude :) i'm sure you'll loose next week i always seem to loose a lot more every other week

4. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Oh no!!
    Do you have any idea why? did you do a food diary? Did your consultant look at it for you?

Sometimes this does happen though and it is very demoralising (and awkward when you are the one doing the weighing), it's so hard to keep going when you get a rubbish first week but it will come off.

5. Lothaerna

Lothaerna Let's do this....

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.45%)
    I was doing EE but to be honest I find it extra annoying! Back to Green days for me I think! I find it a lot easier and I am allowed cheese and milk, I don't have to choose! Lol ;)

Jaylou, I think I was getting confused with EE, so I'm not gonna do it! I found it awkward and just darn right confusing tbh, green is easy! :)

6. cherry-pie

cherry-pie Trying again in 2012

Start Weight:
    25st8lb
    Current Weight:
    24st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(4.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done for remaining so chipper - and heres to a good green loss instead (and hopefully this weeks good eating will be carried forward for an extra good WI next week instead!) x

7. loosemyageinweight

loosemyageinweight Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11.5lb(28.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hopefully doing the Green days will suit you better, I do either Red or Green as it seems to suit my eating patterns.....bet you have a good loss next week. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.