I lost weight - 24 December 2009

fatstitcher

Seasons Greetings Everyone,

Its 5:45am xmas day, am downstairs relishing time on my own before Ben decends the stairs....he is awake but is happy just staying in bed looking at his sack, so I am having a cup of tea and watching last nights Taggart!!

Anyway....for those of you who read my messages over the last weekend, after my rather glutenous Saturday evening I approached the scales yesterday morning with a little bit of trepidation, imagine my joy when I had actually lost 1lb. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This has given me an enormous boost, as you can imagine, and I am actually going to attempt to maintain over the next week, am going to the additional group on Tuesday to see what damage I have done over the previous 4 days and then I will have just 2 days til my actual weigh in on Thursday morning (which is a day earlier than normal) to get back on track.

We are going away until Sunday evening, we are spending time with both sets of grandparents and going to 2 pantomimes over the weekend (so I will be very well training in the art of "He's behind you" and "oh no we're not"

Love

Michelle
xxx

Well done, have a lovely day xx

WELL DONE! and merry christmas

Back