• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I lost weight - 24 December 2009

Seasons Greetings Everyone,

Its 5:45am xmas day, am downstairs relishing time on my own before Ben decends the stairs....he is awake but is happy just staying in bed looking at his sack, so I am having a cup of tea and watching last nights Taggart!!

Anyway....for those of you who read my messages over the last weekend, after my rather glutenous Saturday evening I approached the scales yesterday morning with a little bit of trepidation, imagine my joy when I had actually lost 1lb. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This has given me an enormous boost, as you can imagine, and I am actually going to attempt to maintain over the next week, am going to the additional group on Tuesday to see what damage I have done over the previous 4 days and then I will have just 2 days til my actual weigh in on Thursday morning (which is a day earlier than normal) to get back on track.

We are going away until Sunday evening, we are spending time with both sets of grandparents and going to 2 pantomimes over the weekend (so I will be very well training in the art of "He's behind you" and "oh no we're not"

Love

Michelle
xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

AmyAdele

its a long road
WELL DONE! and merry christmas