I LOVE CAMBRIDGE!

Fattack

Likes to eat
So, I had a week off at Christmas.

In that one week, I managed to put on 7lbs.
:break_diet:

I jumped back on the wagon whole-heartedly on Tuesday, and I've already lost...

*drum roll*

10lbs!!!! that's all my christmas weight and more in less than a week!

I LOVE CAMBRIDGE!!! I didn't feel happy restarting, I felt so fat and bloated and didn't think I'd be able to do it, but I find the losses are just so encouraging that you stick to it, unlike any diet I've done before. Just waiting for ketosis fairy now - still at level 3 (out of 5) on my ketostix and I was on 5 before I had Xmas :(

Hope everybody else who took a break at Xmas is managing to restart and hoping that 2010 is a fantastic year for all of (slimmer) us!

xoxo

Well done you must have a smile from ear to ear! i'm being a CD stalker at mo as cotemplating giving it a bash so you will prob see me popping up quite a bit on this forum :D

Btw your weight loss is fantastic - well done you x

Well done mince!!!

This is what i love about CD!

You can gain (happily on a holiday/break) and enjoy yourself then it'll come back off again plus more usually!! in record time

Well done for getting back on the CD wagon so successfully xxxxx

Mince that is fabulous hun - well done!!! What a brilliant achievement!

I was the same as you after Christmas. I put on only 3lb (how I don't know, i was a pig tbh, enjoying every meal!) I felt pretty yuck and bloated too, not at all a nice feeling. I was actually looking forward to getting back to SS and feeling refreshed and full of energy again! Saying that, I have felt a little headachey the past couple of days (I'm on my way to ketosis land!!!)

I was quite miffed this morning - I found yesterday a real struggle and even got an early night, excited to wake up today lighter...I've gained 0.5lb!!! Not at all a happy bunny, but it has to be water retention - I have been 100%

It's hard getting back into the swing of it, so well done you!!! 10lbs is amazing! (geen you see my face going greener?! LOL )

Hugs x x x

hey mince well done, i too took xmas week off and put on 5lbs ,ive managed t loose it n more so i know the feeling of gettimg that boost as the scales move down and take away any niggling temptation to eat!
love your weightloss, im only on wk 4 but if i do as good as u have been eack week then il be well chuffed by valentines day n may even set another goal to get to bmi 25!!!!

thats great news mince.... and inspiring for those who need to get back in the zone after christmas or holidays! I was really lucky and actually lost 3lbs over the festivities though am wondering if it just hadnt hit the scales yet. But have just had a bit of a bad weekend so am wondering if will gain this week but back to work tomorrow and social events over so am hoping a bit of routine will sort me out! Am not liking a day on CD, a day off CD etc want to be 100% on it! x

Back