i love it here!

missy3

starving!
I was in Asda today struggling over a packet of cooked chicken peices... i couldnt make my mind up as to whether i was going to eat them and give up or to put them down and drink water... i stood there for ages trying to decide but eventually i decided to put them back and bought a bottle of water instead.
The reason for this was that I know that i want to do the diet for me ... but i needed more than that. This forum came to my head and I thought how i'd have to come back on here and tell everyone that i'd given up after all the support people have given me... or people like rainbowbrite who helped me with my mini goals, and all the nice replies from everyone wen im reallly struggling.. so its like im not just doing it for me but for every1 who supports me.. when i'd just love to eat anything! so thanks to everyone who gotten me through my 1st week! really really couldnt be here with out you! xxxxxxx
P.S I KNOW THAT SOUNDS REALLLLY CHEESY.. BUT ITS SO TRUE XX

I was in Asda today struggling over a packet of cooked chicken peices... i couldnt make my mind up as to whether i was going to eat them and give up or to put them down and drink water... i stood there for ages trying to decide but eventually i decided to put them back and bought a bottle of water instead.
The reason for this was that I know that i want to do the diet for me ... but i needed more than that. This forum came to my head and I thought how i'd have to come back on here and tell everyone that i'd given up after all the support people have given me... or people like rainbowbrite who helped me with my mini goals, and all the nice replies from everyone wen im reallly struggling.. so its like im not just doing it for me but for every1 who supports me.. when i'd just love to eat anything! so thanks to everyone who gotten me through my 1st week! really really couldnt be here with out you! xxxxxxx
P.S I KNOW THAT SOUNDS REALLLLY CHEESY.. BUT ITS SO TRUE XX

Well done Missy :D think you made the right decision.....

and...not cheesy at all !

stick with it - you're doin great !

which pharmacy do you buy your 'stuff' at ?

Debz x

Hey im exactly the same. If it wasn't for the people on here i would have quit on day 3! its such a great support network on here

Well done Missy :D think you made the right decision.....

and...not cheesy at all !

stick with it - you're doin great !

which pharmacy do you buy your 'stuff' at ?

Debz x

Springfield Road.. im from the west and i think thats the closest one to me :D

Springfield Road.. im from the west and i think thats the closest one to me :D

great stuff !

you are doin brill :D look forward to hearing bout your success !!!

Debz xx

well done for not cheating you say thank you to everyone who has given you surport but i wanna give you a hug to say well done cos if it wasnt for your will power you wouldnt be here at all xxx

Good on you Missy! I know what you mean, I feel the same.

If you did eat the chicken we would have to give you one of these
spank.gif

:D

Missy, you have a will of steel, well done you!

that's willpower of steel, well done for resisting and good luck for the coming week. believe me it does get easier

Well done sweetie, you've resisted once you can do it again!!!!!

Roll on WI number 1!

x

Back