i love it!

eddiesmum2002

Day 2 of propointing today and I love it. Ive missed ww soo much..
Hows everyone doing today?
I have a target of 14lbs in 8wks. Does it sound achievable guys?
Lots of losses to all weighing in today xxxx

good luck I am on day six, enjoying it so far I think thats a very reasonable target

Hannata, yes! Have lost 3st with discover systemin 06 put 4 on got comfortable,had a baby etc. Managed to lose 3st with sw and discover to-ing and fro-ing. This feels the almost too perfect happy medium i was looking for! Free fruit but structured eating, marvellous! Onto the last 2 maybe 3 stone that i never got to in 06.now!
Xxxx

Good luck I think the plan is great and you will do it!!

Hannata, yes! Have lost 3st with discover systemin 06 put 4 on got comfortable,had a baby etc. Managed to lose 3st with sw and discover to-ing and fro-ing. This feels the almost too perfect happy medium i was looking for! Free fruit but structured eating, marvellous! Onto the last 2 maybe 3 stone that i never got to in 06.now!
Xxxx

Yeah i love that fruit is free. I never eat a lot of it but the option there is lovely :p

Structured eating is definitely better for me! I liked the discover system, but I find propoints a lot better. xx

i see PP as a happy medium as well. Bulking up on salad/fruit/veggies... nomnomnom.

im going to have some bns roastie things for late tea/supper yummy enjoying ww very much i need the portion control as was filling my plate to the extreeme cos it was free lol x

Back