Extra Easy I love slimming world!

Well done on the 3st loss in 10 weeks that's amazing hun.:woohoo:
I have been doing SW for about 18 months I initially had 20st to lose and I have lost 12, and I still love it and I think the reason is, it's actually not a diet, how can you eat that much and call it a diet, no it's a healthy way of eating and I love it.
I won't say good luck as I don't believe it, we have choices, so I will say well done in advance for the rest of your journey, you're amazing :hug99: xxx

Wow, those are both amazing losses, and really inspirational for a newbie to SW extra easy like me!

Lily42uk said:
I have been doing SW for about 18 months I initially had 20st to lose and I have lost 12, and I still love it and I think the reason is, it's actually not a diet, how can you eat that much and call it a diet, no it's a healthy way of eating and I love it.
I won't say good luck as I don't believe it, we have choices, so I will say well done in advance for the rest of your journey, you're amazing :hug99: xxx

Thanks hun you have done fantastic!! Well done! I love it I feel so good and healthy it's amazing I'm so glad I joined sw instead of ww! X

Hun I was with WW for years, nothing wrong with the plan for some people obviously, but for me I was always hungry, I have a voracious appetite and eat loads, SW accomodates my appetite and I still lose, how can I not love that :giggle:
I'm glad you joined SW too ....have a great evening :hug99: xxx

WOW Amazing. You both have done great. Both of you are inspiring. Definatly helping me keep focused. xx

OP thats brilliant x

WOW well done honey

Brilliant losses ladies!! Just had a sneaky look at your photos Lily - you look wonderful!

This is fab. I'm only in my second week so only lost 3.5 pounds so far, got 7 stone to lose til I get to where I want to be, and lily you just give me a massive inspiration.

Lolacola well done so far :) 10 weeks seems like such a short space of time to lose 3 stone! Hope I can follow in your footsteps

Last edited:
Wow what inspirational stories, well done ladies.
SW is so easy to do isn't it, I've also got a HUGE appetite and I love that you can pretty much eat all day and lose weight!
It's so much better with EE as well as red and green. I usually do EE which is so easy and so like normal eating for me. I do love a green day for the extra cheese, I mean healthy extras!!!

Well done Lola. I have been to slimming world for my weigh in tonight. its my second week and i put on half a pound. I'm gutted. First week I lost 5 lbs and this week a gain of 0.5! Has anyone had this on week 2? I have stuck to the EE plan 100% and counted my syns, had 10-12 super speed foods a day and had a weight gain. I spent all last year calorie counting and I lost 5 stone but I was stuggling as I was hungry all the time. Can anyone motivate me to stick to slimming world as I do think its an excellent diet, but I do lose interest when I dont know why ive gained weight. I can't say if its a star week because they are never regular, but I do feel bloated today which I havent felt since ive been on SW. Thank you for any replies :) xx

Congrats on losing the 3 stone! I only joined last week but am loving it do far.

well done to all

i rejoined tonight at class and found out i weigh 13stone 1lb and i want to get down to 10stone to begin with and then into the 9 stone mark would be a real achievement as im only 5ft4

i wanted to go to class on a monday, as i know then i cant be cheeky and eat naughty foods at the weekend as i have weigh in on the monday xx

There are many reasons whay you may have gained weight this week, as you say if you are irregular it could be start week, but it could also be 1 or more of the following, not enough water, not enough fat, use your syns everyday they are important and read this post http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/116347-slimming-world-faqs.html, it's well set out and explains the plan ...keep it and reread it, i often do, just to remind me .....have you been doing exercise or been more active than normal, less active than normal, is your body intolerant to certain foods, mine is intolerant to pasta, rice, bulgar wheat etc and cous cous, if I have these more than once a week, I will gain, sts or have a small loss, I am better when I stay away from them, now that could be the case with you, not necessarily those things....have you kept a food diary, we all think we have remembered everything that passed our lips, few of us actually do remember everything....whatever it is, don't give up cos where will you be hun, ? Right back where you started :hug99: xxx

Thank you Lily

I will have a look through my diary from the first week and see what I did differently last week. I'm no good with potatoes and pasta either because I am diabetic (although it is very well controlled) and it does sometimes make my blood sugar go up and that probably doesn't help. I've been doing the usual amount of exercise - the gym and squash. So its either the carbs or TOTM. Thanks for the advice. I will let u know if I lose next week. If I dont I will scream the place down :) xx

Thank you Lily

I will have a look through my diary from the first week and see what I did differently last week. I'm no good with potatoes and pasta either because I am diabetic (although it is very well controlled) and it does sometimes make my blood sugar go up and that probably doesn't help. I've been doing the usual amount of exercise - the gym and squash. So its either the carbs or TOTM. Thanks for the advice. I will let u know if I lose next week. If I dont I will scream the place down :) xx
You're welcome hun, I am diabetic too, and I really believe that is the cruxt of the problem...will look forward to hearing how you've done at next wi :hug99: xxxx

cariadmay said:
Thank you Lily

Sorry to say but chances are there are no explanations to an occasional sts or gain. I lost 5.5lb first wk then sts then 3.5lb 3rd wk then slowed down to a 1lb wk (my wkly food diary is pretty much same every wk) so look at ur losses monthly rather than wkly.
Trust the plan it DOES work.

Back