Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I love SW - but am I eating too much???

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Ikin29, 7 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Ikin29

Ikin29 Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.94%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi everyone,

I am totally enjoying SW, I have not been on a diet that is so versatile and you can E.AT.!!

That actually leads me onto my next question....I am fairly new and have to admit - I love troughing!!! My only concern is that I am enjoying the food just a little too much! lol.

Can anyone please have a read through my food dairy below for today and advise? I am on EE.

Breakfast (well this should actually be 11's as had a nice long lay in): Tomatoes, mushrooms, baked beans and bacon.

Mid afternoon: Veg crudites and sainsbury's low fat mini houmous pot (5 syns but soooo worth it).

4 o'clock: Syn free rice pudding and banana.

Dinner (8 o'clock when hubbie back):
    SW scotch eggs (HEB for breadcrumbs), peppercorn sauce (made with HEA milk) 5 syns???, mini SW roast pots, mixed veg.

Half bottle of becks: 5 syns????

Total 15 syns.

I really hope I am doing this right as this is ACE if so!!

Have a great evening everyone and happy slimming.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hollys nan

hollys nan Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Looks pretty good to me could you have any more fruit? Are you doing the ee plan?

4. hollys nan

hollys nan Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Ooops sorry just re read, I see you are on the ee. If you make sure yr having 1/3rd of your meal in superfree food, the rest of free food or your HE then you should be OK. Our c did tell us though to stick to 10 syns a day dont know what others think.

5. monkey84

monkey84 New Member

Start Weight:
    9st13lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think it really depends on how much weight you've got to loose to have many syns you should have...:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.