I love SW!!!

Miss Independant

I'm so happy I just had to share with everyone! :)

After 10 years of failed attempts at WW, Rosemary Conley, Atkins, calorie counting etc etc... I think I have finally found something that works for me. I started on Monday after recommendation from a friend and I was sceptical (and still will be until I get weighed ;D) that you can eat so much and still lose weight but in the last 3 days I have eaten so much fresh, delicious food that has filled me up and kept me full so I don't want to snack. I have already tried a number of recipes from the magazines and I have not been disappointed, they are lovely.

Sorry for the essay it's just I was getting to the point where I thought I was going to be overweight forever because I could never stick to a diet.

Thanks for reading :)

I love SW too :)

It just isn't a diet, it's a training program that teaches how to eat properly, sticking to the plan 100% you just can't go wrong :D

I'm so happy I just had to share with everyone! :)

After 10 years of failed attempts at WW, Rosemary Conley, Atkins, calorie counting etc etc... I think I have finally found something that works for me. I started on Monday after recommendation from a friend and I was sceptical (and still will be until I get weighed ;D) that you can eat so much and still lose weight but in the last 3 days I have eaten so much fresh, delicious food that has filled me up and kept me full so I don't want to snack. I have already tried a number of recipes from the magazines and I have not been disappointed, they are lovely.

Sorry for the essay it's just I was getting to the point where I thought I was going to be overweight forever because I could never stick to a diet.

Thanks for reading :)

It is brilliant isn't it - I feel so on track at the moment (mind you, it's only been 2 weeks, lol) I don't want this feeling to ever go.

The best thing about SW is the fresh food... I love it :scale:

Its fab isnt it? Im on my first week too as a re-starter and im hoping for a loss this week too. Its been great getting into cooking fresh meals again, i was snacking all the time beforehand.

Good luck for your Weigh In!

After 10 years of failed attempts at WW, Rosemary Conley, Atkins, calorie counting etc etc... I think I have finally found something that works for me.

That's exactly how I felt within a few days of starting SW - I just knew I'd found a whole new way of eating that I could stick with for life. It's a fantastic feeling of liberation. :)

Glad you're enjoying it so much, keep up the good work.

Me too- 2 years after joining I am still astounded by how much I eat and how healthily balanced my diet is. This is the key to success- not seeing the change as a quick fix diet but an actual lifestyle change that you can maintain for the rest of your life

Good luck

xxx

I love SW too,
everybody is so friendly,
kinda gives me hope,
though I blushed when asked to speak.
worth the blush though

It's great isn't it? Really encourages healthy eating. Wish my weight was coming off a bit quicker tho... But if you look at it as a plan for life then it's OK. Tried weight watchers last year and lost 2 stone in four months but couldn't maintain it as I stopped counting points when I came off plan... But life's too short to count peas lol!

Keep up the good work,

ZXXXXXXXXXXX

Totally agree, I am only 4 weeks in and cannot believe the variety of foods available. I have tried and failed at pretty much every diet going before and this is the first time I feel confident that the weight will come off and stay off!

Good luck x

It is good isn't it? I have strayed from SW and gone to WW but for some reason I personally cannot keep to it and always, but always, come back to SW.

By the way I blushed last night too, when I was asked to speak as slimmer of the week - felt quite bashful! Also thought it was worth the rosy cheeks though :D!:grouphugg:

Back