I Love SW

OMG.... weigh in today and I have reached the 1 stone mark!! Never have i found losing weight so enjoyable and easy
In shock and so chuffed.
:D

THANK YOU EVERYONE ON MINIMINS :grouphugg:

kitty75 thats amazing, well done! Onwards and very much downwards, whoop whoop :)

Yeah i have to say its the first diet i have ever felt i could live on indefinately, i have tried various over the years but this one works and its not torture lol

Although i do still start to sweat a little as i walk past the cream cake counter at the supermarket lol

Yeah i have to say its the first diet i have ever felt i could live on indefinately, i have tried various over the years but this one works and its not torture lol

Although i do still start to sweat a little as i walk past the cream cake counter at the supermarket lol

If you need a cream cake treat tesco choclate eclairs are 7 syns - not bad once in a while.

hi! well done for losing so much, sw is def the best diet ive ever been on. i cant imagine not sticking to it as a lifestyle change now. i hate weighing out pasta and rice, sw is just so easy! My weight loss seems slower than most of the signatures on here, so i must make sure i have 1/3 superfree foods. do keep going!!

Just need to come on here again and bang on about how fab this diet is.
Ok i've had a very slow loss this past month but i have just got some blood test results, last time i had my bloods done i was borderline high cholestrol and sugars and was warned i might need to go on medication to control... Well fast forward 7 months on SW and my blood tests have all come back NORMAL!!

I am so chuffed and feel less bad about putting on a pound last week. Amazed at how in such a short space of time my health is improving!

I've always know with PCOS my loss is going to be very slow but i am determined to look at this as a lifestyle now and not a diet

:)

Last edited:
That's fantastic news Kitty, have also got PCOS and it's great to hear people being so positive about their weight loss, have ben on SW now for 6 weeks and am getting results which is brilliant!

Peachyjojo said:
That's fantastic news Kitty, have also got PCOS and it's great to hear people being so positive about their weight loss, have ben on SW now for 6 weeks and am getting results which is brilliant!

Awww so glad its working for you as well hun, the first few months i was having a good loss but these last 2 months its slowed right down... Keep losing a lb then gaining half the next week so on and so on but in my eyes any loss is a massive acheivements and all them half pounds add up

:)

Back