I love the Cambridge Diet Because (add your own!)

lillypop

now got pictures in album
It's enabled me to see a dream that I've thought about for years but never thought would ever come true, this time I finally believe I will reach my target weight loss!

It's a fast weightloss and you see the results so quickly that it really motivates you.

You dont have to worry about fresh foods going off (like when I was at Slimming World!) or having to chose what you're going to eat that day, well apart from what flavour!!

You get to meet loads of wonderful people who are supportive and hopefully, a great CDC that is a freind as well as a counsellor.

I've carried this 13 stone coffin around with me for the last 10 years, and I can suddenly bend down to put my socks on!!

It stops you from feeling hungry which is amazing, on all the diets I've ever been on I've always been really starving.

Because you dont have to think about food anymore, you start to realise that actually, you ate a lot more than you needed to and you're not really 'big boned'
eek.gif
rolleyes.gif

My clothes are falling off me and size 32 is massive!! It used to be only 7 short months ago, that I was so worried everytime I went into Evans that size 32 didnt fit anymore and I would have to get my clothes online.

I can actually fit into a seat in a resturant without worrying that the arms are going to dig in.. The problem is, I dont want to eat at that place anymore, because now I'm looking at the calories!!!

My skin is so much better!

I actually like colourful clothes instead of everything black!!

Most importantly, I'm beginning to have more hope about my future, all thanks to the Cambridge Diet.

Why do you love the Cambridge Diet?
biggrin.gif

I love it because banana shakes and choc orange bars are like having full fat treats that burn away the icky chunky fat globules on my butt.

Im a fat busting crime fighter and its all thanks to CD!

Ra ra ra!

im becoming the person i never thought i could be but always wanted to

I can wear clothes from ANY shop

I can lose weight and have my sweet tooth satisfied

I don't have to think about meals

I have no decisions to make

Its sooooo easy!!

What a great thread...

Mine are all of the above plus for the 1st time in years I feel in control - food had such a grip on me and it doesn't anymore :)

Oh and of course Minimins, I couldn't do it with out all of you guys x

I love being lighter and healthier than I can ever remember being and I love seeing my body changing a little every week!

I love it because I'm thinner than the thin people I haven't seen in a while, and they nearly fall off their chairs gawping!

I also love it cos random people are nicer to me, which is kinda sad that we live in such a superficial world.

I also love being able to eat my lovely scrummy warming porridge on horrible cold mornings and know I'm not going carb mad!

I love losing weight so fast and not feeling bad. I love feeling healthier and people complimenting me for how well I'm sticking with this diet. Cambridge rules <3

I also love the fact that they have a plan to do the steps up that I can do really slowly, it makes me feel confident I will not regain my weight :)

(that and making a kcal list of what a slice of bread and chicken is in kcal bwhaha. I'm psycho... ok... moving on.)

It's a great way to lose tons of weight faster than I could ever imagine. It makes me proud that I'm in control again :)

xxx

Oh, edit.

I've noticed this too, "" I also love it cos random people are nicer to me, which is kinda sad that we live in such a superficial world."" and I too think it's a bit weird. I was never a mean person. I've always been a sweetheart to strangers, roomies etc.. and yet people treat me differently now while I'm still the same on the inside. I feel more confident about myself now, though, and I guess that shows too...

Hi Lillypop,

I just popped over to the Cambridge Diet forums threads because there appear to be *more* of you than Lighter Life peeps on these forums!

I just started Lighter Life a week ago and have lost more than a stone already (official week 1 weigh in due tonight).

I was *delighted* to come across this thread of yours in the CD forum because your starting weight is so similar to mine -- it is very inspiring to see someone else who started above 23 stone who has made huge progress already!

Best wishes,
Sharon

All the above and

I have a life now
I have broken a toilet seat in over a year(opps, not broken,thanks bbw)
On a good day I can hold my head up high
The best thing, i got into a fitted ,very fitted non lycra size 16 dress,and I have to say when I was looking at myself in the mirror I felt so proud,wont wear it out yet, but its defo my christmas nooky dress,lol.
Ok I know that was a pretty random list, but you did ask,lol.

Last edited:
....for the first time in my life I have actually found a diet that works
....easy to follow, no shopping and thinking needed.
....love my favourite flavours, whether I was dieting or not.
....given me hope that I will never be obese again!

I love being lighter and healthier than I can ever remember being and I love seeing my body changing a little every week!

As Ruth states above!!!I agree, it's been along time since i weighed 10st 4lbs. Old clothes ( mostly jeans ) that i kept are too loose now.
Will need to spend on loads of new things, so Xmas list is sorted.

I love CD , because i have found it so easy.
Each week i feel better and better.

Love the quote: "I have('nt) broken a toilet seat in over a year!"

Excellent. They're not cheap to replace!

Another thing I love... I am not scared of breaking peoples plastic garden furniture! And being able to sit crossed legged in my chair at work! People think I'm weird, I probably only do it cos I can!!!

.....because it's the only diet that I ever tried and had miraculous results with.
......because I found Minimins after hearing of the Cambridge Diet.
......because it makes me see so many more happier, content and healthier people in control of their life and their food choices.
......because porridge doesn't feel like diet food to me.
......because this diet attacks fat from top to bottom and I am apple-shaped :)

Back