Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Gem Dec 17th 06, 27 September 2006 Social URL.

1. Gem Dec 17th 06

Gem Dec 17th 06 Full Member

Sorry I had to do that!!!!

I've lost my first stone and I'm feeling on such a high. We're doing a 'to do' list for our wedding and every time I think about it I'm even more excited than I was before I started CD!!!!

I now KNOW I'm going to look fab in my dress because I'll have lost loads of weight - preferably 3 stone!!!

CD is sooooo bloomin easy and I feel great doing it!!!!!

You guys are all fab too and really encouraging!!
    I love this site too!!

Haaaaa! Feel better now!!! :D

Gemx ;)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

GLad you're enjoying it honey!! :cool:
  4. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Don't diet anymore!
  5. Libbie

Libbie Silver Member

What a lovlly positive post
    Glad you are enjoying CD
    Well done on your first stone
    Yes you will be a nice slim bride
    The pics will be great

I love this diet to
    I have never felt so fit and healthy
    can not remember the last time I was this light

So I agree with you
    I love CD

Good luck for the next stone.
  6. beentheredonethat

beentheredonethat Full Member

Cambridge Diet

I am new, well done Gem on your loss. I tried to start CD last Saturday. Fell off the wagon Sunday morning. I found it so hard. I thought SS was the way to go. How did you manage it. I am going to try it again this Friday, but am petrified. I would love to empty the cupboards of all conventional food but I have to cook for others in the house. I have 40 pounds to lose, may be 50, but I am not sure I can do this. Help???
  7. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    You said it all.
    Dizzy x
  8. Gem Dec 17th 06

I am in a very fortunate position in that my Fiance sorts his own food out. I don't think I could cope if I had to cook for him.

I was positive when I started as I'd read all the posts on here, after my first week, I'd lost 7.5lbs which just spurred me on, I could also feel the difference.

I felt rough in my first couple of days but I'm on top of the world now and have been for about two and half weeks!!
    I even coped with Fiance eating fish & chips in London on Monday and Sausage & Yorkshire Pudding at Warwick Castle yesterday! It was easy!!!!

I'm waffling now!!!!! But I feel so excited by the whole thing and I'm loving the drinks - fruits of the forest for 'breakfast', chocolate brik for 'lunch' and Chocolate Mint for 'tea' - my fave!!!!

Give it a good go, be strong and you've reap the benefits very quickly!!

Good luck
  9. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

I love it too, even tho its been a little difficult for me over the past 3 days, Im still on it, and Its fab.

Well done on the first stone x

Beentheredonethat, is this your first time SS?? I think the best thing to do is start a new thread on CD forum and ask for everyones thoughts, this may help loads
  10. Gem Dec 17th 06

I agree!!!!

11. beentheredonethat

beentheredonethat Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    Thanks Gem.

Canireallydothis - it is my first time. I tried it for the day last Saturday. I started with the Cappucino and threw up after it. I had the Chicken & Mushroom for the other 2. The first time was ok, but the 2nd one I struggled to get down. I am afraid to try the others.
  12. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Congrat's on the first Stone! AND on your Wedding! :D
    You'll feel fantastic knowing how well you've done by then too. :) A wonderful incentive, and a wonderful day at the end of it!
    I'll assume you'll be coming off CD for the wedding! ;) :p

13. Gem Dec 17th 06

I certainly will be coming off for the wedding and for the honeymoon - we're going to New York - that ain't no way on this earth I'll behave myself there!!!! :p

Can't wait!!!

14. bigbluefurrymonster

bigbluefurrymonster Full Member

Oooooh Christmas in New York... how romantic!
  15. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

Good luck with the rest of the weight Gem - you'll lose it easily with that mindframe.

VLCD'S are miracles in my book, can't believe how lucky i am to have found such a diet - only discovered them by accidient!! But boy am i glad i did! Totally changed my life!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.