I love the wii

there are some great offers out atm for wii in package deals just got to keep your eyes peeled for them! :) I love wii fit, EA Sports and Just Dance... i use to do all of them, but since my telly broke (can't afford another one for a lil while) then i'm just just doing Just dance as doesn't need as much space as the other two lol! :) it's great fun though i have to say only difference body wise im feeling it is my arms, anyone else noticed any differences?

i really want one but im going into halls in september and their rooms are tiny!

you don't need much room for just dance or some of the wii fit games! :) you can get away with it i had a really tiny room too at uni! and still did my fitness dvds you just work around it :)

mmmmm i may get one before i go then, if all fails i can keep it at the OH's house

Lol my OH wants to steal mine! :D if your going to do the big routines then you may need a bit more space but for most games your alright to have little space! :) just dance is amazing !

fair enough i dont think my OH will steal it he has a PS3 and loves it more than he loves me i swear! lol

fair enough i dont think my OH will steal it he has a PS3 and loves it more than he loves me i swear! lol

LMAO snap .. but with Computer gaming and xbox! he insists that he loves me more... but i doubt it very much! :D :p

me too. Mine even said if i "accidently" broke his PS3 he'd dump me!!! lol

me too. Mine even said if i "accidently" broke his PS3 he'd dump me!!! lol

your lucky, my response all the time when i threaten to break a game or chuck his computer out the window is ... 'you break that i will break you face' or 'i will kill you' :D i love the banter! ... may try it one time.. :p

nicki, just dance isnt too strenuous, well it depends which dance you do lol. some of the dances are pretty much just arms and others are slightly jumpy abouty but not much lol. i got my wii from cash generators, got a really good deal and the only thing wrong was there was no back to the wii remote, but i sorted that with a rechargable battery cover :)

I love doing the free step for half an hour on the wii fit plus - i use weights for my arms and i do it while watching a dvd, the time passes well fast :)

Back