i love this forum

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Blow Fish, 1 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Blow Fish

Blow Fish Member

Hello everyone! Just eanted to say hi again as I have been away for 5weeks but have just jumped back on the lipotrim boat, destination skinny butt! You lot got me through the 6weeks of tfr nd i wanted to thanks coz its day 1 of 2nd time round-ahh! I refed coz i went on holiday nd was a little slow at getting back to it! Ok, i was being a litle piggy. I did well on holiday nd only put on a pound but then I started loosing control the last 2weeks in work nd put on another couple of pounds, so I'm back to get some control before it gets out of hand nd i am back into the fatter clothing!! :sigh:;):break_diet::eek:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Slimming World - at home
    Well done for getting back in the saddle before the hungry horse got out of control - is that stretching the metaphor too far? I'm afraid to say I went on holiday for 9 days and put on 4 lb - so I wish I had only put on 1lb - still c'est la vie. Take care.
    Last edited: 1 November 2010
  4. Blow Fish

Blow Fish Member

Bring on those metaphors!! Hmmm, think I neglected to mention the 4lb I managed to gain AFTER my holidays! I thought the 1lb was great but i really behaved but was chuffed, however i just got a bit freaked out by how easy it was to slip back into guts mode! think 4lb gain was good for holidays, so well done to you lass321.
  5. Big Kevin

Big Kevin Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I am just back to, but only after about 10 days. Good luck I hope we will not get distracted between now and Christmas.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.