i love this forum

Blow Fish

Hello everyone! Just eanted to say hi again as I have been away for 5weeks but have just jumped back on the lipotrim boat, destination skinny butt! You lot got me through the 6weeks of tfr nd i wanted to thanks coz its day 1 of 2nd time round-ahh! I refed coz i went on holiday nd was a little slow at getting back to it! Ok, i was being a litle piggy. I did well on holiday nd only put on a pound but then I started loosing control the last 2weeks in work nd put on another couple of pounds, so I'm back to get some control before it gets out of hand nd i am back into the fatter clothing!! :sigh:;):break_diet::eek:

Well done for getting back in the saddle before the hungry horse got out of control - is that stretching the metaphor too far? I'm afraid to say I went on holiday for 9 days and put on 4 lb - so I wish I had only put on 1lb - still c'est la vie. Take care.

Last edited:
Bring on those metaphors!! Hmmm, think I neglected to mention the 4lb I managed to gain AFTER my holidays! I thought the 1lb was great but i really behaved but was chuffed, however i just got a bit freaked out by how easy it was to slip back into guts mode! think 4lb gain was good for holidays, so well done to you lass321.

I am just back to, but only after about 10 days. Good luck I hope we will not get distracted between now and Christmas.

Back