I love.....

Sher

I loveeeee going for a walk and not being out of breath. I love walking up hills and not huffing and puffing. I love not sweating me bits off whilst walking! I love being able to run around with the kids :D I know this is probably a really sappy post but I didn't want to forget how good I feel right now :) I have lost 6st 9lbs so far, and although I'm not finished I can't imagine feeling any better than I do right now! If you're struggling, please please keep going, if I knew I was going to feel so good I would have done this years ago :)
Feel free to ignore this, I just wanted to let it out lmao xx

what a great post. you have done amazingly well so far. everything you say you are able to do now i want to do too. you are an inspiration.you are nearly there.well done.

What a lovely sentiment Sher! Your weight loss is tremendous and you should be very proud.

I totally agree with everything you said... I used to be much, much heavier than I am today and every time I carry my daughter up the stairs and get out of breath, I think... that's only 40lbs extra... imagine the 100 that was there before that!! That's what helped in my determination to keep it off for so many years.

Keep going - your positivity is great!

Well done!! Every time you feel down you can just look back at this post :)

Great post! Well done! I look forward to the day when I can say the same :)

Well done!!!! Huge achievement x

Well done for losing the weight, thats amazing!! I too am a walker, i love packing up a bag for the day and going off to explore with my dog :)

Well done on your loss!

I Love my thighs not 'clapping' & chaffing when I walk in a skirt with no tights :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This thread is awesome! I just got back from the shops and it's a bit of an incline on the way back from our local co-op. Not really a hill, just a little but uphill, but nonetheless, I often find that I'm breathing heavily by the time I get back and sometimes I've even had to stop part way home because I'm out of breath. Just being able to do that walk without being short of breath would be great for me!

And I can totally relate to the thigh thing. I always wear loose jeans and it's not that uncommon for me to have to buy Germolene most summers because of sweat rash. And the Sonisphere festival is coming up which is gonna involve me being out in the sun in jeans every day for 5 days so I'm already worried about that. Hopefully, I'll have lost enough weight to reduce the chafing a bit by then :)

Sher, what a brilliant and inspiring post! Thank you.

I have only lost a stone of my regained weight but remember the first time I seriously lost weight, how I could run and enjoyed bursts of physical activity - the stairs up to the attic no longer shook and shuddered scarily. Never though, have I got as far as not having thighs that chafe, that is something I want this time.

This thread is awesome! I just got back from the shops and it's a bit of an incline on the way back from our local co-op. Not really a hill, just a little but uphill, but nonetheless, I often find that I'm breathing heavily by the time I get back and sometimes I've even had to stop part way home because I'm out of breath. Just being able to do that walk without being short of breath would be great for me!

And I can totally relate to the thigh thing. I always wear loose jeans and it's not that uncommon for me to have to buy Germolene most summers because of sweat rash. And the Sonisphere festival is coming up which is gonna involve me being out in the sun in jeans every day for 5 days so I'm already worried about that. Hopefully, I'll have lost enough weight to reduce the chafing a bit by then :)

Hope, you do lose significantly in time for teh festival, Dominoid. Do you do preventative stuff for the thigh rash? I use talcum powder liberally, or dollops of greasy moisturizer - it does all need topping up but helps lessen the friction.

Hope, you do lose significantly in time for teh festival, Dominoid. Do you do preventative stuff for the thigh rash? I use talcum powder liberally, or dollops of greasy moisturizer - it does all need topping up but helps lessen the friction.

I haven't ever tried anything to prevent it. Just antiseptic if I do get chafing. I'll try and bring some talc and moisturiser this year and see if that helps. thanks for the tips :)

Little dollop of e45 should be good, also no perfumed so it's bloke friendly lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Great post! xxx

Back