I`m a bit scared and new

happylass

:wave_cry: hello folks tomorrow I am starting my cambridge diet. I felt quite excited when I walked out from my meeting with my counsellor but now I am getting scared..
Tomorrow I have to stick to my sachets and drink like a fish ..hope I can do it feel like this is my final stab at getting slim and healthy...
Hi to everyone any support greatly appreciated as I need to lose at least 100lbs...
happylass xx

Hi and welcome

Good luck with CD. Take the diet one day at a time and have a look at the CD section and perhaps start a diary there for extra support

Irene xx

:wave_cry: hello folks tomorrow I am starting my cambridge diet. I felt quite excited when I walked out from my meeting with my counsellor but now I am getting scared..
Tomorrow I have to stick to my sachets and drink like a fish ..hope I can do it feel like this is my final stab at getting slim and healthy...
Hi to everyone any support greatly appreciated as I need to lose at least 100lbs...
happylass xx
Hi happylass :)

Welcome to our community. I hope you feel at home very quickly and feel that you are with people who truly understand the issues that surround weight and weightloss.

Minimins offers so much individual choice for personal or group support.This relates to many different weightloss approaches and programmes you will see so please enjoy browsing around the site.

We have a thread called The Century Club for people who have a significant amount of weight to lose (I need to lose about the same as you). You may like to take a look at that as you are feeling your way around the site.

Any questions please just ask, and welcome again

Lacey..x :)

Hi Happylass...nice name (positive and upbeat - we like that!)

Welcome to minimins.

There is amazing support on here for the good and not so good days we all tend to have.

I did a vlcd before WW and it worked really well for me - days 1-3 pretty bad - day 4 it all becomes pretty straightforward. Keep with it. It works.

LRO xx

:wave_cry: hello everyone.. i am new to this and started SS last wednesday so a week today.. yay.... i am not trying to find my feet here but does anyone know why i cant see my own profile???

Hiya, welcome to the forum and good luck on your weight loss journey. It can be daunting to start out as ya don't know what to expect but my motto is to take each day as it comes and ya will be fine. Anyways we are all here with ya every step of the way!!

Welcome to Minis.
I am new here too, You can do this, and don't be scared.
Good luck with your weight loss journey!!

Welcome to Minimins :)

:wave_cry: hello everyone.. i am new to this and started SS last wednesday so a week today.. yay.... i am not trying to find my feet here but does anyone know why i cant see my own profile???

Hi seksyone and welcome to the site :)

If you take a look at this thread it will hopefully answer any questions you have about the workings of Minimins and your membership.

Please just ask if you have any problems or questions.

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-minis-guided-tour-minimins.html

Lacey...:)

Hi and :welcome: to Minimins. Good luck on your weightloss journey :) xxx

Back