I made 10 years!!

Treats

Silver Member
Yes it is now official...

I have just reached my 10 year Anniversary....

So do I have a day off and have a lovely home cooked meal and a glass of wine or be extra careful as normal?

i think u should celbrate with lots of nice slimming world food

Seeing as though it is a special anniversary I would have a night off. One nice meal and a few glasses of wine are not going to do too much damage. You can be good again tomorrow.

mmmmm tricky one hows bout you have no syns all week have a really strict one and have them all in one night XXXX

mmmmm tricky one hows bout you have no syns all week have a really strict one and have them all in one night XXXX

OOo might have worked if it wasn't today my anniversary lol..... thanks all... I will have a semi relaxed day I think... not ott as I still want a loss... but won't worry about gravy with my dinner woop woop... geesh is this what it has come to lol...:D

Happy anniversary, why don't you be good all day then enjoy yourself tonight

Well glad that day was over and done with!!!

Had family call me from the uk not to wish me Happy Anniversary but to moan and moan and I felt so low afterwards I had chocolate and bonbons.... oh and snack a jacks... I haven't fallen off the band wagon since starting this at the end of September

I did weigh myself this morning and seem to have lost 3 lb? may be it is all going to creep on to me by Monday on my weigh in haha....

But I am not going to harp on about...it is done and dusted and after all I MADE 10 YEARS lol
but hey..

I had a blonde moment (last lasted a fair way through this thread) and I thought you meant you'd lasted 10 years on SW and were debating as to have a day off from plan!!!!! Crikey I thought - hell yer. Anyway congrats on your anniversary x

I had a blonde moment (last lasted a fair way through this thread) and I thought you meant you'd lasted 10 years on SW and were debating as to have a day off from plan!!!!! Crikey I thought - hell yer. Anyway congrats on your anniversary x

Haha that made me chuckle :giggle:

Back