• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I made 10 years!!

Seeing as though it is a special anniversary I would have a night off. One nice meal and a few glasses of wine are not going to do too much damage. You can be good again tomorrow.

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
mmmmm tricky one hows bout you have no syns all week have a really strict one and have them all in one night XXXX

mmmmm tricky one hows bout you have no syns all week have a really strict one and have them all in one night XXXX

OOo might have worked if it wasn't today my anniversary lol..... thanks all... I will have a semi relaxed day I think... not ott as I still want a loss... but won't worry about gravy with my dinner woop woop... geesh is this what it has come to lol...:D

LittleBottle

Where's Skinny Minnie?
I agree, relaxing for one evening won't hurt. Happy Anniversary! x
:party0038:

Well glad that day was over and done with!!!

Had family call me from the uk not to wish me Happy Anniversary but to moan and moan and I felt so low afterwards I had chocolate and bonbons.... oh and snack a jacks... I haven't fallen off the band wagon since starting this at the end of September

I did weigh myself this morning and seem to have lost 3 lb? may be it is all going to creep on to me by Monday on my weigh in haha....

But I am not going to harp on about...it is done and dusted and after all I MADE 10 YEARS lol
but hey..

I had a blonde moment (last lasted a fair way through this thread) and I thought you meant you'd lasted 10 years on SW and were debating as to have a day off from plan!!!!! Crikey I thought - hell yer. Anyway congrats on your anniversary x