I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Happy Easter Pats :bighug: xxxxxx

Wow! just caught up again! well done for getting in some BM. it really does give you a boost doesn't it?! now to keep going and not give up! Happy Easter! i'll pop by to see how you're doing later. got to catch up with 1 more diary, then got a ton of housework to do followed by exercise! (my house ALWAYS looks like a tip on a Monday!):hug99:

hahaha, hope you salauted when you said that :hmm: xxxx
But of course. :8855:

PP just read back in my diary. I didn't do exercise. Hated it. Never found one I liked and always had an excuse. In fact Tilly and I used to joke all the time that we were allergic to it :8855: you can do this we have every faith in you sweetheart and we're all here to help and motivate you :bighug: you are a lovely lovely lady and one i'm proud to have as a friend.

I started the same. In fact the day I started my DVD I collapsed after 10 mins in a heap as couldn't do it, I now do it easily. Soon builds up :D x
Hopefully I'll graduate to "real" exercise at some point but the house and garden will keep me out of mischief for a while yet I think. :8855: Looking into the Lesley Sansome DVD too.

Just been catching up on your diary. Loving all the positives. Keep it up. Well done for doing your challenges. :) all that BM helps.

Happy Easter. Hope you have a good day.

Remember keep smiling. :)

X
Thanks Tinks good to hear from you. My day yesterday was good, went to visit a friend in the evening and for tea. Only bad bit is she doesn't believe in SW so food not too friendly for the healthy eating. After she twisted my arm :8855: I had to eat it though. Went a tad overboard on the choccy too but hey ho I'll draw my line and get on with it. How are you doing?

Happy Easter Pats :bighug: xxxxxx
Thanks Becky. :)

Wow! just caught up again! well done for getting in some BM. it really does give you a boost doesn't it?! now to keep going and not give up! Happy Easter! i'll pop by to see how you're doing later. got to catch up with 1 more diary, then got a ton of housework to do followed by exercise! (my house ALWAYS looks like a tip on a Monday!):hug99:
I wish my house only looked like a tip on Mondays. Mine manages it all the time. :8855: Still I'm making very small dents in the mess with the challenge but every little helps and seeing some minor progress makes me feel a little better about it all. Still a way to go though. I am actually enjoying the challenge most of the time but other times I've still to make myself do it. Hoping it will become less of a task with time and be more of a pleasure - maybe once the weather improves and I can get to the garden? Or maybe I'll become and overnight convert like you? :8855: I'll drop by your diary at some point and find out what yopu've been up to all weekend. :)

I'll be back in a mo with my positives which I've just realised I forgot to log yesterday. :-(

Positives for Sun 8th April

Off work as it's the w/end.
Enjoying my challenge - day 5 OMG
Going to visit my friend tonight
Planning to have some choccy on plan

Positives for Mon 9th April

Not stressing about having a wee bit more choccy than planned. Line drawn
Enjoyed my visit with my pal. Will need to work on getting more SW friendly food. :)
Didn't have to go a 7 mile detour to get to work this morning. The level crossing had reopened. :)

Struggling to think of more - it is Monday and I'm at work after all. :)

hey pp hope you have had a good easter :D

lily is responsible for me catching the exercise bug, so listen to her she is very wise :D

some days i can do over 2 hours, but i look a mess and have stopped regularly to recover. in the gym i do 5 min bursts. so 5 on the bike 5 on the tread 5 on the cross trainer and then 2 rounds with the weights and then repeat. little steps and little bursts soon start to add up:D

you are doing fab honey and with lily behind you you can't fail :D

hey pp hope you have had a good easter :D

lily is responsible for me catching the exercise bug, so listen to her she is very wise :D

some days i can do over 2 hours, but i look a mess and have stopped regularly to recover. in the gym i do 5 min bursts. so 5 on the bike 5 on the tread 5 on the cross trainer and then 2 rounds with the weights and then repeat. little steps and little bursts soon start to add up:D

you are doing fab honey and with lily behind you you can't fail :D
You are doing so well Mandy and sound like a true exercise convert. I can't wait to get back to how I was with exercise a few years back, but as you say I'm taking it slow to begin with so as not to sicken myself. Mainly doing activities round the house at present cos it desperately needs done. But with better weather I hope to get to the garden (work out and a half needed there) and do more walking. I even dusted off my bike at the weekend, not quite ready for that one yet though. But hey I thought about it which is a start. :)

You are all amazing and so supportive and I don't think I could help but be swept along by your enthusiasm, well that and Lily cracking the whip and skelping my @rse. She is truly a one off.

I'm also really looking forward to the new curvy challenge. Hoping to manage to hit my target this time. :) Odd feeling this enthusiasm - tis a bit unsettling. :)

dusting the bike! :8855: i keep looking at mine!(or is it my oh's! - we have 2 bikes huns on the porch ceiling, and enough wheels for 4 bikes :giggle) the only fear i have to not try with mine is i keep thinking I'm too heavy to ride it! and don't want it to break :8855: still thoughts of exercise are 1 step closer to doing it! at least you're doing the activity challenge! (and btw my house is a mess every day but monday's are worse :giggle: i just ignore the mountain of clutter and keep it as liveable as poss) :8855:

Hello lovely Patsy, hope you're having a good day hun :hug99:

Good to see you are keeping up with your challenge :woohoo:

Oh and I have a different explanation to your enthusiasm ...it's called realisation, I truly believe once we realise we are worth it, doing the exercise that's so badly needed to lose the weight, is a piece of cake and the more we do it the more the endorphins kick in and the more we want to do it .

Have a fab evening ....oh and why are you at work on easter monday, not right you should be enjoying the bh same as everyone else xxxx

You don't work for Ebeneezer Scrooge do you " Take the whole day, but make sure you come in all the earlier the next day " :giggle: xxxxx

just realised you're in Scotland, you don't do Easter Monday there if I remember rightly xxx

Hello lovely Patsy, hope you're having a good day hun :hug99:

Good to see you are keeping up with your challenge :woohoo:

Oh and I have a different explanation to your enthusiasm ...it's called realisation, I truly believe once we realise we are worth it, doing the exercise that's so badly needed to lose the weight, is a piece of cake and the more we do it the more the endorphins kick in and the more we want to do it .

Have a fab evening ....oh and why are you at work on easter monday, not right you should be enjoying the bh same as everyone else xxxx

You don't work for Ebeneezer Scrooge do you " Take the whole day, but make sure you come in all the earlier the next day " :giggle: xxxxx

just realised you're in Scotland, you don't do Easter Monday there if I remember rightly xxx
Yep employed by Scrooge & Marley(deceased) that's me. We get 2 days at Christmas and 1 at New Year. Special treat this year we get Lizzie's Jub. off too and we should count ourselves lucky don't you know.

Most Scottish places still do the BH's but not my workplace. Tis all good fun here so I've been on minis instead. Tee Hee. :)

Yep employed by Scrooge & Marley(deceased) that's me. We get 2 days at Christmas and 1 at New Year. Special treat this year we get Lizzie's Jub. off too and we should count ourselves lucky don't you know.

Most Scottish places still do the BH's but not my workplace. Tis all good fun here so I've been on minis instead. Tee Hee. :)

Oh i thought they all were scrooges lol...No Bank holidays for you, another excuse to fleece my pockets every 25th december :giggle: (my favourite film ...but got to be the albert finney version lol)

:wow: what a great way to work and get paid ...spend your time on Mini's....I hope they pay you a good salary to do that :giggle: xxxx

Positives for Sun 8th April

Off work as it's the w/end.
Enjoying my challenge - day 5 OMG
Going to visit my friend tonight
Planning to have some choccy on plan

Positives for Mon 9th April

Not stressing about having a wee bit more choccy than planned. Line drawn
Enjoyed my visit with my pal. Will need to work on getting more SW friendly food. :)
Didn't have to go a 7 mile detour to get to work this morning. The level crossing had reopened. :)

Struggling to think of more - it is Monday and I'm at work after all. :)

Loving the Positive PP :D

And a Belated Happy Easter :)

totally sympathise with you having to work BH's, as my OH has to work all of them except christmas day, boxing day and new years day, and even then it's taken out of holiday allowance. no extra pay for them either:sigh: (the consolidation is supposed to be that he gets 7 weeks holiday a year. in reality most of those days at the mo are used for medical appts). really need to start doing positives too. might help lighten the mood. you're doing really well with your positives! keep it up!

totally sympathise with you having to work BH's, as my OH has to work all of them except christmas day, boxing day and new years day, and even then it's taken out of holiday allowance. no extra pay for them either:sigh: (the consolidation is supposed to be that he gets 7 weeks holiday a year. in reality most of those days at the mo are used for medical appts). really need to start doing positives too. might help lighten the mood. you're doing really well with your positives! keep it up!
Sounds like your OH has the same kind of workplace as me. Does OH not get time off for Mad appts wothout using hols. Thought thet was the law.

Think you should do the positives, I'm finding it helps me. :)

fantastic positives for yesterday :D

hope your tuesday is going well x
Thanks Em. Doing a bit better at remembering to do them. Positives police haven't been on my case for about a week now. :)
Today is OK so far but the weather is rubbish with snow sleet and rain. What happened to spring. :-(

Positives for Tues 10th April

Pretty much back on plan
Continuing with activity challenge (almost a full week now)
Lots of lovely friends on minis.
Lovely friends not on minis too.
Biting the bullet and going back to class tonight. (Will be a large gain but then line drawn.)
Curvy challenge underway. Not sure how to log my gain or to count this WI as my start weight?

Can't think of any more ATM. TTFN. :)

Sounds like your OH has the same kind of workplace as me. Does OH not get time off for Mad appts wothout using hols. Thought thet was the law.

Think you should do the positives, I'm finding it helps me. :)

Technically he can get time off, but it's unpaid, and the distances involved in travelling cost too much in fuel to go without. He could just work overtime to make up for time lost, but work are awkward about that. Still, at least he has`a job! Great positives for today too! Keep it up!:D

Hello lovely Patsy....loving the positives, glad you're going to bite the bullet, me too, even though I am breaking out in yet another darn cold :argh:
I am sure I will gain tonight too, can just feel it in my bones lol
But we are back on that wagon and you my girl have made me really proud by sticking to the challenge :woohoo: goooo you
Have a nice afternoon, despite work lol and I will catch you tonight :hug99: xxxx

Back