I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

:bighug:

No way are you giving up. You've done so well so far and you're going to CONTINUE doing well. When I was feeling awful on saturday, The ladies on here were great, they kept me sane and just kept on with the encouragement. Now, to give me a boost, I looked for some summer clothes for when we go to turkey, but maybe there's something special you want to wear in summer? Look around for ideas and think how fantastic you're going to look in it

Are you due for totm? Could that be why you're feeling so bloated?

xxxxxx

Ok. First off. There's NO WAY you're giving up! I've got my hooks into you now so those lbs will be flying off :)

Next, lunches...

Here's some ideas that we do.

Make roast chicken but get a larger chicken so you have leftovers. Then chop it up, add some pasta, veg (peppers, tomato, spring onion, sweetcorn, peas), mayo if you syn it of ff natural yoghurt if you don't want syns, add tons if seasoning - we use garlic granuals - ta da - pasta salads for a couple of days

Similarly make extra roasted veg (aubergine, squash, sweet potato, onion, courgette) mix with cous cous (we like Israeli but any type wil do) and a splash of balsamic - ta da - cous cous & roast veg salad

Other things we do are soups, leftover pasta (hubby likes this cold for lunch but I like to nuke it) and cottage cheese - I have mine with a HEB of Krisprolls or crispbreads

I hope this helps x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Lisa,

I AM :)vibes: ) going to try your lunch ideas in fact I have brought a lot more to work with me today to see how it goes. Maybe my timing is bad though as it's WI tonight. :eek:

Still feel bloated but I think I may had an explanation now. (* week thought I was finished with those but what do ya know!! Also used to get v. bunged (IYKWIM) pre this too. Wanted a light bulb moment smilie here but couldn't find one. Boo Hoo

Oddly, although I feel UGH from all this I feel a little better cos I think I know the reason why. Doh!

I'm going to battle on I think but I might try a different class tonight to see if this buck me up a bit. Change as good as a rest?:D

Thanks again I really appreciate your help.:D

:bighug:

No way are you giving up. You've done so well so far and you're going to CONTINUE doing well. When I was feeling awful on saturday, The ladies on here were great, they kept me sane and just kept on with the encouragement. Now, to give me a boost, I looked for some summer clothes for when we go to turkey, but maybe there's something special you want to wear in summer? Look around for ideas and think how fantastic you're going to look in it

Are you due for totm? Could that be why you're feeling so bloated?

xxxxxx

Hi Emmy

Thanks for this. RU psychic? *week (not had one for ages - thought it was a thing of the past for me) arrived this AM. Also used to get bunged before it too.

I feel rotten but a bit brighter as it all sort of makes sense now. Still dreading WI tonight though. Bound to be a gain. I will try to be strong when I get the bad news!?!?:(

Great - good luck for later x

Hi Emmy

Thanks for this. RU psychic? *week (not had one for ages - thought it was a thing of the past for me) arrived this AM. Also used to get bunged before it too.

I feel rotten but a bit brighter as it all sort of makes sense now. Still dreading WI tonight though. Bound to be a gain. I will try to be strong when I get the bad news!?!?:(

Will keep everything crossed that it isn't bad news, and if it is, just think of the loss you'll have next week once * has gone :bighug:

Aw Thanks Emmy,

I appreciate it I keep telling myself to be stong but know I will be upset then get so annoyed with myself for getting upset, can't seem to help it. :confused:

Cheers

it's ok to be upset, but use that to make you even more determined for the next week :bighug:

Good afternoon everyone.

WI last night I gained 2.5 lbs :cry:
but I was expecting it so pretty much OK with it.

So I had a bit of a bad choice for tea. (The class I went to went on for ages and I was ravenous when it finished and I have to go to the garage for petrol) One Markies Chicken & Bacon sarnie later and the line has been drawn.

I'm not even going to look up its syn value as it is so yesterdays news and the new me WILL be good.

Anyway I was at the hospital this AM and supposed to get the result of the kidney biopsy I had before Christmas. Looks like there will not be a result as the sample sent for normal histology was not actual kidney tissue but was connective tissue and muscle. Apparently more has been sent for Scanning Electron Microscopy but I don't hold out much hope for a result.

I'll just have to hope that Sydney (my transplanted kidneys nickname) gets better by herself.

Still got a bit of a buzz :D when the consultant who I hadn't seen since the beginning of November was inputting my weight data on the system and was very pleased to see I had lost a bit. I had to "fess up" that it would have been a couple of kilos more before Christmas but she was still lovely and encouraging.

Onwards and downwards.:D:D

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Im so glad your feeling better. My friend joined sw last week and had a really good weight loss i have to confess the jealousy im me came out and im now taking this diet kicking and screaming with me into the next week as i cant go wi this week as my car is poorly x

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Im so glad your feeling better. My friend joined sw last week and had a really good weight loss i have to confess the jealousy im me came out and im now taking this diet kicking and screaming with me into the next week as i cant go wi this week as my car is poorly x

I so know what you mean. Green monster :jelous::jelous::jelous: rears in me if I've been good and others haven't and lose more. Logically I know everyone is different and I should only care about my own journey but OMG try as I like it just doesn't happen that way. Good on you for admitting it though. Consolation is most people's first loss is good especially if they had bad habits before. I always think anyone who get a small first loss must have been trying to watch carefully before they joined a class.

Hope you have a good week with your renewed enthusiasm Give it hell.

PS hope your car gets better soon. Mine set me back £210 last week on repairs with more to come:cry:

OK - Firework strategically inserted - here goes.

Food for today 18th Jan

No snack as at hospital

Lunch - Chicken sarnie (bought) 10 syns
Pckt Crisps 9 syns
Bottle diet coke
(did anyone spot the meal deal signs)

Afternoon snack Banana, clementine, cherries

Dinner will have to be free as over syns already will update tomorrow.

Syns 19 maybe I'll try the weekly syns log 19/70 day 1 (trying to stick to 10 per day too.

Drinks Diet coke (above) lots of water and 2 cups coffee always have loads more water at night too.

Loving your new attitude and what a great reaction to your weight loss at the hospital too. Well done :)

Forget the gain and just go forward 100% x

With your attitude at the moment, I don't think it will be long before your gain is gone and history :D

Loving your new attitude and what a great reaction to your weight loss at the hospital too. Well done :)

Forget the gain and just go forward 100% x

Thanks Lisa

I appreciate your help in this.

BTW I'm now reading through your diary as I'm a bit anal and like to read (all) before I post. I may be some time with yours as I'm still trying to sneak in my minis time around lunch and after work. Home internet goosed at present.

How do you find time to keep up with everyone? I'm failing miserably :wave_cry:

Anyhoo - I think I'm going to go home now - the office lights go off every 3 mins and I can't type when I can see the keys never mind in the dark.:D

With your attitude at the moment, I don't think it will be long before your gain is gone and history :D

Thanks Emmy

I sure hope so. I'm so ready for a fight with this now. (the resigned to failure me has had her lights punched out :nono: (so wanted a flat out with black eyes smilie here))

AAARGH there go the lights again. I think they are trying to tell me something. :zz:

Purple Patsy said:
Thanks Lisa

I appreciate your help in this.

BTW I'm now reading through your diary as I'm a bit anal and like to read (all) before I post. I may be some time with yours as I'm still trying to sneak in my minis time around lunch and after work. Home internet goosed at present.

How do you find time to keep up with everyone? I'm failing miserably :wave_cry:

Anyhoo - I think I'm going to go home now - the office lights go off every 3 mins and I can't type when I can see the keys never mind in the dark.:D

Hope you enjoy my diary :) It was merged a while ago - I used to have a separate food diary and weight loss journey diary so you'll see a lot of food - posted twice as I used to do it on both!!!

Anyway hope it not too boring!

I hope you're home now too and not sitting typing away in the dark!

Back