I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

What is with these silly people who employ us, expecting us to work when we need to chat with our friends.

Believe it or not, I'm a really private person but I have well and truly beared my soul on here. I never thought I would but it just happened without me realising it. The people on here know more about me than the people I see every day.

Oh Tilly I almost missed your post as it crossed with war & peace I was writing.

I can't agree more re really knowing people. I already feel I've told you guys more then most of my workmates know and I've worked with the same crowd since 2000. Only been on here for a couple of weeks. And I don't think I've said much:eek:

No slapping but I will nag ;-)

To try and help you plan, what superfree veg do you like??? Once you work out what you like its easier to plan meals around them.

For example we're having fish and chips later this week and have planned mushy peas (SF) and tinned tomatoes (SF) instead of ketchup :)

Me too!!! My friends on here know me way better :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I like most veg but from Tilly thread I'm maybe a bit unadventurous - should maybe say I like all normal veg I just have a habit of forgetting to add them to my meals. I am trying. But per the old school report cards "could do better".

I trust you will keep me right and I'm trying to up my fruit and fluid intake.

Hoping for a good loss tomorrow night. The bloating has subsided a bit can only be good.:D

I'd always go for veg over fruit. I got into the habit of adding fruit after a meal but then you're having more food. The idea (as you said) is portion control so having the veg on your plate with your meal and eating it at the same time fills you up for less calories (I know we're not meant to say the c word but I couldn't help it).

The other side of SW is stopping when you're full. This bit I struggle with!!

I've been naughty today and got caught up and posted on lots of diaries before I looked at my own. I just get so caught up in how everyone is doing and know that my life is way more boring and not worth talking about.

Anyway I finshed day yesterday with a WM roll with lots of ham and salad stuff on it. And 2 dark choc Mikado to follow.

I have WI tonight and am hoping for a fairly good result. Ideal would be to get rid of last weeks gain and put a little dent in the Xmas gain. But I may be stretching it a bit.

Am also going to try to do the positives I see all over everyones diaries. Please feel free to keep me right.

Positives 24/01/12

1) Got up eventually (was really tough today for some reason)

2) Have spent a while on minis over lunch. :D

3) Feel all inspired by you guys.

4) Have an operational review meeting today and am going straight home after. Review not a positive but leaving early is good. Won't be on her tonight though.:wave_cry:

5) Clothes feel looser than last week. Good news for WI

Food for today so far

Snack - Banana cherries

Lunch Black pepper ryvita (HEb) Sweet chilli philly light (HEa)
more fruit.

Also back on the green tea with mint. 4 cups and counting.

Also a few glasses of water.

Great positives. Great food. Great attitude. Can't wait to hear how you got on tonight!!! :)

Hi,

Good look with WI, you have had some really good days. That sweet chilli philli sounds yummy. Will have to add that to my list.

I'm the same, i will spend hours on here, and forget about my diary. Opps.

x

Thank you ladies for your kind words. Sorry for the delay in updating my diary but I had to go straight to another meeting when I got in and only just escaped.:)

Well I'm chuffed I lost 3lbs last night. So last weeks gain is history.:D I had a wee bit of a choc fest to celebrate but all within syns well weekly ones at least.

Menu in full for yesterday.

Food for today so far

Snack - Banana cherries

Lunch Black pepper ryvita (HEb) Sweet chilli philly light (HEa)
more fruit.

Also back on the green tea with mint. 4 cups and counting.

Also a few glasses of water.

Held off snacks in the afternoon didn't want to weigh them at WI:eek:

Tea after WI Bacon & egg on WM roll x 2 (HEb & 6 syns)

Super speed soup as I got peckish later.

Chocs see above.

Yoooohoooo It's me :Na_Na_Na_Na: I finally found my way here :character00180:, and now that I have it's time ....for a bit of :whip: :whoopass: I can do the soft approach and often do, but Lisa is right you need us to Nag....so I am here to join in and nag you and Sydney(love that it's so cute :giggle:) till ya start eating the right foods and that means more more more superfree, forget portion control unless it's synned, that's what I do ..the rest I eat as I want when I want and after losing 12st hun I think it works lol
Undereating is every bit as bad as overeating, you're body will rebel and hold onto the fat you are trying to lose cos it goes into starvation mode...I am never without a piece of fruit in my hands...I eat tons of it .....literally :8855:
Ok now I've had my moan and nag, how are you today sweetie?
:woohoo: on the 3lb loss :winner: and sorry it took me so long to find my way, the surfboard ran out of petrol :giggle:, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it xxx:hug99:xxx

That's an`amazing loss! you're a real inspiration!

Yoooohoooo It's me :Na_Na_Na_Na: I finally found my way here :character00180:, and now that I have it's time ....for a bit of :whip: :whoopass: I can do the soft approach and often do, but Lisa is right you need us to Nag....so I am here to join in and nag you and Sydney(love that it's so cute :giggle:) till ya start eating the right foods and that means more more more superfree, forget portion control unless it's synned, that's what I do ..the rest I eat as I want when I want and after losing 12st hun I think it works lol
Undereating is every bit as bad as overeating, you're body will rebel and hold onto the fat you are trying to lose cos it goes into starvation mode...I am never without a piece of fruit in my hands...I eat tons of it .....literally :8855:
Ok now I've had my moan and nag, how are you today sweetie?
:woohoo: on the 3lb loss :winner: and sorry it took me so long to find my way, the surfboard ran out of petrol :giggle:, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it xxx:hug99:xxx

Thanks for dropping by Lily.

:eek::eek::eek: I know I should do more on superfree but I forget. :eek::eek::eek:

My day yesterday was not good as I found out I'm to change team again, and to a diff team manager who's management style is not one I'm fond of. I've had problems with diff managers in the past and am not looking forward to this. In fact the tension has already built in my shoulders and neck and my gut is playing me up. I don't even move till the 6th Feb.:sigh:

On a better note though what I ate was 100% on plan. But before you nag I know I should have eaten more but didn't feel like it.

Snack - banana
Lunch - 3 black pepper ryvita (HEb) Sweet chilli philli (HEa)
Snack - clementine
Tea - Haggis (12 syns) Baked Tattie. Mountain of swede.
Strawberry muller light:D

Well done on your loss thats brilliant, hmm. Love cherries but i manage to get myself in a state trying to get stone out, coveredin juice lol xxx

Thank you.

I used to be like that with cherries so now I just pop em in my mouth and eat the flesh off then fish the stone out. Much less messy but a bit more disguting for anyone who happens to be watching.:eek:

Back