I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Morning everyone. Hope you are well.:D

Feeling positive today - checked my blood results online from the hospital and they are a wee bit better than last time. Go Sydney?? More of the same please. Weight loss may also be helping these results.:D

Food for Wed 18th Jan

No snack as at hospital

Lunch - Chicken sarnie (bought) 10 syns
Pckt Crisps 9 syns
Bottle diet coke
(did anyone spot the meal deal signs)

Afternoon snack Banana, clementine, cherries

Dinner will have to be free as over syns already will update tomorrow. - Wasn't very hungry so had a Mug Shot - Minestrone (Free) and a pear

Syns 19 maybe I'll try the weekly syns log 19/70 day 1 (trying to stick to 10 per day too. (70/wk)

Drinks-Diet coke (above) lots of water and 2 cups coffee always have loads more water at night too.

hey thought i'd stalk you a little and look at your diary as you took the time to read mines :) when i'm at work (although we do have micros) i bring in magic porridge, or make a sannie at home with hexb... um, do yous have a kettle anywhere that you could make mugshots etc with?? (i'm not a huge salad fan lol so wont be suggesting them ;) ) sometimes i make extra dinner if its tomato pasta etc to eat cold (with other dinners i'd heat them up which you cant do?) hope your feeling positive though 27lbs is an amazing loss already :D x

Hi, just wanted to pop by and show support. Well done on the weight loss. :) Fab!

Glad the results came back good. :)

will keep stopping bye.
xx

Morning Patsy,

Your menu for yesterday looks great! It looks like you're actually eating more again than you have been which is really good. Lots of tasty things in there too.

Hope you have a great day today too.

Kev X

Where's your superfree??? :)

Sorry to nag but just wondered x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Go right ahead and nag it is probably my biggest failing, even if I mean to have fruit or something at the mealtime to act as superfree I find I'm often too full so don't bother. I tend to look on superfree as a way of reducing portion size for the non free stuff ( probably not strictly true due to fibre etc) and providing I have reasonable portion control I don't tend to worry too much about it.

I'll assume my wrist severely slapped now. Thank you.:eek:

I WILL do better from now on. Or you will nag me into it.:D

I've found your diary at last. I'll have a good catch up tomorrow :D

Hi Tilly, glad you found me.

I hope you won't be too bored by my diary (dullsville). I guess I am still getting used to baring my soul on here. That and I tend to do better when I have others to "spark" off.

Thanks again for popping by. And for all the giggles from your diary.

Hi :wavey:

Hope you have a good weekend x

Thanks Emily,

Only complaint is that it's just too short. But as I still haven;t got home internet I would be really pining for minis if I was off for longer or alternatively it would maybe mean I had more time to fix the internet connection.

Hope you had a good one too. I'll try to catch up on diaries later. But sadly they expect me to work while I'm here. :cry:

At last a chance to get up to date ish on here.

Food for Friday 20th Jan

Snack - Banana cherries

Lunch - Mugshot, banana,cherries

Snack - clementines 2, cherries, pear,muller light (lemon cheesecake 1 syn)

Tea - Oatcakes 3 (6 syns)
Cheese HEa
Muller (free)
Mikado Dark Choc (0.5 syns)

Syns 7.5 (35/70 day 3)

Sat 21st Jan

Had long lie so no snacks no breakfast and not very hungry at all.

Quorn Cottage Pie. Not sure what size so will log both and decide later 300g (2.5 syns) 500g (4.5 syns)

Fruit, free mullers,lots of water.

Total 4.5 syns (39.5/70 day 4)

Sun 22nd Jan

Clementines, pear, cherries, blueberries.

Mugshot (free)

Dinner - Syn free burger, wm roll (HEb) Onions Sweetsorn relish (1 syn)

Snack Mikado Dark Choc (0.5 syn)
Coconut Yog (free) clementine*2

total 1.5 syns (41/70 day 5)

Mon 23rd Jan

Lunch - 3*black pepper ryvita (HEb)
Sweet chilli philly light (HEa)

Snacks - Banana, cherries, clementine, pear, blueberries.

Not sure about dinner yet will update tomorrow.

Total 0 syns (41/70 day 6)

Yippee some 100% days in there - hope it shows on Tuesday. It feels good to be back on plan.

What a difference in my mood from this time last week. Thank you everyone for getting me back on the wagon, don't think I could have done it on my own.:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

Purple Patsy said:
Go right ahead and nag it is probably my biggest failing, even if I mean to have fruit or something at the mealtime to act as superfree I find I'm often too full so don't bother. I tend to look on superfree as a way of reducing portion size for the non free stuff ( probably not strictly true due to fibre etc) and providing I have reasonable portion control I don't tend to worry too much about it.

I'll assume my wrist severely slapped now. Thank you.:eek:

I WILL do better from now on. Or you will nag me into it.:D

No slapping but I will nag ;-)

To try and help you plan, what superfree veg do you like??? Once you work out what you like its easier to plan meals around them.

For example we're having fish and chips later this week and have planned mushy peas (SF) and tinned tomatoes (SF) instead of ketchup :)

tillymax said:
What is with these silly people who employ us, expecting us to work when we need to chat with our friends.

Believe it or not, I'm a really private person but I have well and truly beared my soul on here. I never thought I would but it just happened without me realising it. The people on here know more about me than the people I see every day.

Me too!!! My friends on here know me way better :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back