I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Hello lovely Patsy, .....I am loving this Positive Patsy very much...:woohoo: to putting that gain behind you and who knows with all the BM maybe it'll shift a lot quicker than you think ...so to this weeks challenge if you're up for it ?? Let me know :hug99: xxxx

:8855: I too had decided to keep the 15 mins but up it to half hour and add an extra pint of water everyday ...little steps hun ...that should be doable ? Plus you can add the 2lb loss as well if you like ? You're choice xxx

:8855: I too had decided to keep the 15 mins but up it to half hour and add an extra pint of water everyday ...little steps hun ...that should be doable ? Plus you can add the 2lb loss as well if you like ? You're choice xxx
Not sure I will manage the 30 mins each day, Am game to go for 15/day min and 3.5 hrs over the week and the water. I'll maybe keep the 2lb in reserve as a bargaining chip for next week. Still gonna try to lose it though. :)

Is it safe to come back out. :)

Hun 3.5hrs a week is 30 mins a day lol....I do believe you are capable, but I will maybe be a little easier on you so new challenge is 20 mins a day + extra pint of water and 2lb loss, if you can do (eventually) 30 mins a day ...as much as most do more, we actually only need 30 mins a day to keep us fit and healthy.

What do you say? Can you up it 5 mins a day....the operative word being challenge :8855: xxxx:hug99: xxxx

Hun 3.5hrs a week is 30 mins a day lol....I do believe you are capable, but I will maybe be a little easier on you so new challenge is 20 mins a day + extra pint of water and 2lb loss, if you can do (eventually) 30 mins a day ...as much as most do more, we actually only need 30 mins a day to keep us fit and healthy.

What do you say? Can you up it 5 mins a day....the operative word being challenge :8855: xxxx:hug99: xxxx
Ah don't you just love semantics, what I was trying to say was some nights I might not be able to do 30 mins. But I would do more on other nights to make up to same amount over the week. :)

oh right got ya, got my dumbass head on today :giggle:

So 3.5hours over the week plus an extra pint of water a day it is and if you lose 2lb+ next wi, :woohoo: is all I can say :hug99:

You don't need luck so I won't say it, but I know you will give it your all, so I'll say well done hun xxxxxx:bighug:xxxxxx

oh right got ya, got my dumbass head on today :giggle:

So 3.5hours over the week plus an extra pint of water a day it is and if you lose 2lb+ next wi, :woohoo: is all I can say :hug99:

You don't need luck so I won't say it, but I know you will give it your all, so I'll say well done hun xxxxxx:bighug:xxxxxx
Oh goody it's safe to come out. :)

Still trying to wrack my brain for your challenge too. But you already set yourself all the challenges I can think of. Exercise, water, weight loss, there's nothing left. :-(

:hmm: tough one then, maybe set me weight challenges, I find they are the hardest, I know what my capabilities are and I know I said 1lb, but I got to thinking about that and decided I am going to challenge myself a bit otherwise I'll just continue to plod and that I can do way too easily :hug99: xxxx

Hiya Pats - great positives hon. The postman brought your positivity for me this morning with some from Jax and Lily too and I am back on track too. Helps reading you've just been through a similar thing and am back on track. Now when I feel the urge to go and buy mint aero I will come on here instead! Kudos to you if you're managing the water - Lily suggested this to me a while ago and I know it works - just need to be brave! :bighug: xxx

Hiya Pats - great positives hon. The postman brought your positivity for me this morning with some from Jax and Lily too and I am back on track too. Helps reading you've just been through a similar thing and am back on track. Now when I feel the urge to go and buy mint aero I will come on here instead! Kudos to you if you're managing the water - Lily suggested this to me a while ago and I know it works - just need to be brave! :bighug: xxx
Glad to hear you're back on the wagon. The extra water really only starts today so I'm still working on it. Otherwise it's going OK thenks.

Hi PP.... I promise I will be putting up some
Pics of Alfie Soon!'

Hope your having a good weeks Hun?! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, Great positves today :) Nice to see your new challenge. Keep up your hard work. I need to start drinking water in the day. I forget about it, i know it sounds daft but i do lol. x

sounds like a great challenge!good to see you're so motivated for it too! those holiday lbs will be history in no time!

Hi PP.... I promise I will be putting up some
Pics of Alfie Soon!'

Hope your having a good weeks Hun?! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
The week's OK just seems looooong as its a couple of weeks since I worked a whole 5 days. Hope yours is good and the falla has settled in a bit now. :)

Hi, Great positves today :) Nice to see your new challenge. Keep up your hard work. I need to start drinking water in the day. I forget about it, i know it sounds daft but i do lol. x
I already drink a min of 2 litres a day to keep Sydney happy so an extra pint should be a breeze. But like you say it's just remembering to do it that's the challenge. :)

sounds like a great challenge!good to see you're so motivated for it too! those holiday lbs will be history in no time!
I didn't feel I could commit to the full 30 mins every day, cos if you've been out it's tough when you get back home sometimes. But compromised on the equivalent of 30 mins/day over the week which I feel able to do. A wee bit extra on days when I'm at home anyway should be all good. I hope the holiday pounds are listening to you and have their bags packed again already. :)

:D:D you will soon have that exercise bug PP :giggle: xxxxxxxx
I know, and I'm scared already for what your evil twin :giggle: will dream up for me next week. :giggle:

I'm still enjoying it so far and still have a long way to go before I run out :giggle:eek:f jobs to do round the house which will count towards it. Then when the weather gets better I'll get to the garden, but that a whole different ball game. At some point I'd also like to start doing fun exercise like the Wii or Just dance but I'm trying to keep my focus on tidying for as long as it will last. Caught myself writing a list of tasks I want to get done (spring cleaning) this w/end. OMG I think I have the bug already. :giggle:Hope you're having a good day. I had a look at that other web page we spoke about earlier in the week BTW, I really see what you meant about mirroring. :giggle:Was a perfect reflection of all that's going on. TTFN

i hope so too!

i think i've caught your tidying bug too! house tidied & hoovered!:eek:i even pulled the cooker out, and was going to clean it, but i have no oven cleaner or scourers so will have to wait til next week now (when kids are back to school, and i've been shopping).

Back