I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Afternoon PP - hope you're having a good one! xxx

:eek: Im leaving before I get the cleaning bug, I don't want it (that's not to say i don't need it though lol) :p

Last edited:
fantastic positives :D

I have to say you and Lily have inspired me to start making myself move a bit more and get some exercise in, so, thank you :bighug:

:eek: Im leaving before I get the cleaning bug, I don't want it (that's not to say i don't need it though lol) :p
Came as a bit of a shock to me too. Still getting used to it though. :)

fantastic positives :D

I have to say you and Lily have inspired me to start making myself move a bit more and get some exercise in, so, thank you :bighug:
Oh my that's a dangerous thing to say when Lily might hear. (read) She'll be so on your case before you know it. That's it then you've been infected by the bug. :) And I've heard there is no cure :) The only real exercise I've done is going for a few walks. Mostly I'm counting tidying and cleaning which comes as a big shock to both me and Emma. Tis all a bit scary really.

Just realised no positives yet today. so

Positives for Thurs 12th April

It's Friday Eve
I'm going out tonight
I've been pretty much on plan (had more bread than I planned yesterday but just synned it)
Still on plan for activity challenge (must update ticker)
Managed my extra water yesterday and on track for today.
Lovely pals on minis
Lovely pals outwith minis
Really enjoying the book I'm reading ATM

That's all folks. :)

It is catching Jackie I only popped in to say hello lol

great positives for yesterday even if they were a bit late :giggle:

hope you have a good day today xxx

fab positives, lovely :D

oh gosh i'm outta here incase its catching, cleaning, tidying decluttering, :giggle: x
Too late you've already caught it. You might even be guilty of infecting me. :D

It is catching Jackie I only popped in to say hello lol
Tee Hee generous to a fault that's me. :D

Ummm hello chook seen you around and thought I'd pop by to say hello x
:welcome2:Kally good to see you. I've popped by yours a few times but not got to posting yet. I like to read up a bit first. :D

great positives for yesterday even if they were a bit late :giggle:hope you have a good day today xxx
Thanks Emily :D

I'm mega busy at work today but hopefully I'll catch up eventually. :D

OMG that cleaning bug is highly infectious. I've been cleaning all morning and I hadn't even read your diary :eek:

I haven't caught up yet so where are you going tonight?

Safe to say I haven't caught the cleaning bug...my bedroom is still a sh*t tip!! :rotflmao:

OMG that cleaning bug is highly infectious. I've been cleaning all morning and I hadn't even read your diary :eek:

I haven't caught up yet so where are you going tonight?
OMG you must have caught it from Jackie too. Was last night I was out it was to "the Rural" the WI for folks who live in the middle of nowhere. Not everyones cup of tea I realise but was a talk on patchwork & quilting which I've always wanted to have a proper go at.

Bet you wish you could have been there too. ;-) Hope you're doin OK these days Tilly. Good to see you out and about on minis. :)

Safe to say I haven't caught the cleaning bug...my bedroom is still a sh*t tip!! :rotflmao:
Just wait a few days, I'm sure you'll have caught it, it's just not incubated fully yet. You must have better immunity than Emma, It only took her seconds for full blown infection. :) Bet my whole house could still beat your room though on hte tip stakes. Tis slow going. ;-)

I wouldn't bother reading it PP unless your a gluton for punishment ;)
Hope you manage to get your work done and enjoy whats left of the day x

Back