I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Happy Saturday PP
Hope you have a good day x
Thanks Kally, you too. :)

hope you have a good saturday xx
Thanks Em hope you're having a good one too. :)

Well my Saturday has been good so far, not got any plans but have been pottering about doing a few bits and bobs. Even a wee bit of luxury time reading my book and then finally getting on here. I had a daytime listen to Trev too and it had the same effct as my night time listend, I clocked off for a bit. Ooops. Just as well it works when you're asleep too.

Positives for Sat 14th April

It's the w/end.
The weather's lovely and sunny (quite cold though)
I have lovely pals on minis
I have lovely pals outwith minis
Pretty much on plan
sticking to activity challenge

TTFN

Purple Patsy said:
OK cancel my positive about it being sunny. It's now snowing. ;-(

Really? Crikey this weather sucks!

Lol at you and Jax. Apparently you're all in the 'grown up' club!:p Thanks for asking re school PP, got 3 days booked for next week which is really good for start of term - usually very quiet for the first couple of weeks so happy :). You're tucked up in bed by now, I'm sure, but hope you've had a good Saturday :bighug: xxx

You're not infantile. It's a pre midlife crisis that we're all having. Me and Jackie decided that yesterday when the teenagers in the background were complaining about our childish ways :D

Happy Monday Patsy! sounds like a busy weekend. well done on all the activity! (does reading about it count as BM? :8855:)

Lol at you and Jax. Apparently you're all in the 'grown up' club!:p Thanks for asking re school PP, got 3 days booked for next week which is really good for start of term - usually very quiet for the first couple of weeks so happy :). You're tucked up in bed by now, I'm sure, but hope you've had a good Saturday :bighug: xxx
Hope the work keeps coming. :)

You're not infantile. It's a pre midlife crisis that we're all having. Me and Jackie decided that yesterday when the teenagers in the background were complaining about our childish ways :D
Ok then that's what I'm having too. :)

Lol in my humble opinion your only as old as the man that you feel ;) cougar town has a lot to answer to
Hmm well that makes me ageLESS then cos I gave up men a while back cos they're all numptys. ;-) Mind you they're not exactly beating a path to my door. :)

Happy Monday Patsy! sounds like a busy weekend. well done on all the activity! (does reading about it count as BM? :8855:)
Love it. Didn't get as much acheived as I hoped at the w/end, seemed to take longer than I thought it would. Some things never change. Hope you had a good w/end too. :)

Hahaha....can't say I blame you hun the guys doing the garden here have piled up the rubbish in the middle like a big bonfire pile I keep asking if I could stick my Steve on the pile to burn like guy ...;)

Back