I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

well done on sts. i'm doing it from home too. in a way it would be nice to go to group but money, lack of transport & being out in the sticks see that i don't. definately minis gives great support, as i would have given up long ago if it wasn't for the support & encouragement on here. i'm sure you'll make the decision that's right for you.

Morning lovely Patsy, how are you feeling today? Hope the nasty cold is being good and has backed off :bighug:

Think I might leave your challenge till you feel well enough to consider taking it on, but this is only temporary I will be back and on your tail believe me :whip: xxx:hug99: xxx

Hope your feeling better soon :0)

X
Thanks Nat. Sorry I missed your post yesterday. :)

:woohoo: sts is fab under the circumstances :hug99:

I go to my class cos I love the support I get there, I really enjoy it...but I do know people that go to other sw classes and they aren't as happy, guess I got lucky...you must do what is right for you sweetie, I am always skint but never ever consider the £4.95 a waste it's definitely well spent....but as you say we get a load of support on here, I just love having it here and in group.

We will back you every step of the way hun, whatever you decide :bighug: xxxx
Thanks Lily I still haven't fully decided but the travelling from the new office will be complicated as it's across town and currently the direct routes are dug up in preparation for trams. (4 yrs of traffic chaos so far & counting). Just a bit scared that I won't manage on my own but then with all you lovely people on here I'm not really on my own am I. :)

Popping into your diary to say hi, hope you feel better soon , x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Thanks Yvonne still bunged but at least it's just a cold. :)

well done on sts. i'm doing it from home too. in a way it would be nice to go to group but money, lack of transport & being out in the sticks see that i don't. definately minis gives great support, as i would have given up long ago if it wasn't for the support & encouragement on here. i'm sure you'll make the decision that's right for you.
Thanks hun. It folks like you who are doing really well on your own that give me hope that I'll be able to do it too. I suppose if I can't I can always rejoin. :)

Morning lovely Patsy, how are you feeling today? Hope the nasty cold is being good and has backed off :bighug:

Think I might leave your challenge till you feel well enough to consider taking it on, but this is only temporary I will be back and on your tail believe me :whip: xxx:hug99: xxx
Still bunged but I'll live. Spent the whole of the morning at the hospital for checkups. Renal consultant and transplant co-ordinator. What fun. :) Breakl it to me gently Lily what was your evil scheme for this week. I'll let you know when I feel up to starting to do it but I can always brace myself in advance. :)

A sts is very respectable Patsy
Hope your feeling a wee bit better today
Thanks Kally. Hopefully it'll go soon. :)

Hey sweetie, to be honest I have been so wound up the last 2 days ....I have posted about it on my diary.....I haven't actually given much thought to your new challenge and to eb honest you having a cold made it easy for me ....I am off to do an hour or so on the wi, I will have a think and try and get back to you when I am done .
Hope all went well with Sydney and Hospital hun :hug99:

Speak later :bighug: xxxxxx

Hey sweetie, to be honest I have been so wound up the last 2 days ....I have posted about it on my diary.....I haven't actually given much thought to your new challenge and to eb honest you having a cold made it easy for me ....I am off to do an hour or so on the wi, I will have a think and try and get back to you when I am done .
Hope all went well with Sydney and Hospital hun :hug99:

Speak later :bighug: xxxxxx
I've not had a chance to get to any diaries today. Barely made it to my own. don't sweat about the challenge I'll just keep going as I am for now though TBH I did nowt last night but went to bed. Likely I'll do muchly similar today too. :)

Hey Patsy

Reading your not feeling that Good Love..Get Well Soon :bighug:

And Well done on STS ;) x
Thanks Lixbif. :)

ahhh hoped you felt better today :bighug: hope you feel better soon xxx

and well done on that STS xxxxxx

Hope you are feeling better Patsy
have a grand day hun x
Thanks Kally. I'm still a bit choked but think I'm on the mend. It just makes doing anything that bit tougher. :)

Anyway I'm supposed to be going to a fancy dress silver wedding party on Friday night. So after much Umming and Arring I've decided to go as a gypsy fortune teller. Not very exciting I know but none of the fancy dress hire or buy places had anything that inspired me at all and even less that would have fitted me. Why is it that they want to do the "sexy" version of everything. Workmate is going as sexy snow white. I rest my case.

So I have a long tiered skirt a white blouse and a black shawl a flower for my hair. huge hoop earrings and a necklace and about 10 bangles. Also a ball shaped talc container I'm going to cover with tin foil as my crystal ball. I'll need to dig out the makeup and have a go at doing some bold looks tonight to practice. I expect to look an absolute sight but what the heck it's all for fun. I plan to take my camera and if I don't look too hideous I might post a piccie. I'll need to find out how to do that first though so don't hold your breath.

I want the cold gone so that I can have a good time. But even if it's not gone I plan to go anyway for a while at least. :)

I've also got another papercrafting show to go to on Saturday so being rid of the cold would really help all round. Think Sunday might have to be kept as a day to catch up on my sleep. :)

Just want to share my first week going it alone I've lost 3 lb,

Well done Yvonne That's great. Sort of gives me confidence to try going it alone too. Hope I have the willpower, but to be honest the pain of a gain at class wasn't enough to keep me on the wagon so not really any different. I think I'm going to give it a shot, I can always rejoin if I need to. :)

Yea that's what I thought if I find it really tough I will re join but really motivated now after a good loss , x

Yea that's what I thought if I find it really tough I will re join but really motivated now after a good loss , x

Deffo seems to be working for you. :)

Ooh s piccie of PP!!! :-D

Can't wait x

Only if not too hideous. :) And if I can figure how. :)

Thanks Kally. I'm still a bit choked but think I'm on the mend. It just makes doing anything that bit tougher. :)

Anyway I'm supposed to be going to a fancy dress silver wedding party on Friday night. So after much Umming and Arring I've decided to go as a gypsy fortune teller. Not very exciting I know but none of the fancy dress hire or buy places had anything that inspired me at all and even less that would have fitted me. Why is it that they want to do the "sexy" version of everything. Workmate is going as sexy snow white. I rest my case.

So I have a long tiered skirt a white blouse and a black shawl a flower for my hair. huge hoop earrings and a necklace and about 10 bangles. Also a ball shaped talc container I'm going to cover with tin foil as my crystal ball. I'll need to dig out the makeup and have a go at doing some bold looks tonight to practice. I expect to look an absolute sight but what the heck it's all for fun. I plan to take my camera and if I don't look too hideous I might post a piccie. I'll need to find out how to do that first though so don't hold your breath.

I want the cold gone so that I can have a good time. But even if it's not gone I plan to go anyway for a while at least. :)

I've also got another papercrafting show to go to on Saturday so being rid of the cold would really help all round. Think Sunday might have to be kept as a day to catch up on my sleep. :)

Hope your Feeling Better by the time of your Party PP Enjoy :D x

How you feeling now PP??? xxx

Back