I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Sounds like you've had a fun (but busy!) weekend, Patsy!

Hopefully you will be more accustomed to the new office soon. Now, where could that pesky coffee machine be hiding...

So glad you had a good night! Oh and that you found the coffee machine ;)

Don't forget pictures PP! XX

maybe you should ask lily? she's always uploading pics :giggle:

Hi

Sounds like you had a good weekend. Definatly my first point of call, need to have some caffeine in the morning.

Takes me ages to function with out any.

X

maybe you should ask lily? she's always uploading pics :giggle:
Good idea I'll give that a go later. :)

love the priorities coffee machine then clocking in machine :D

i think this makes you a model employee cos you wanted to have your coffee in your time not thier's :D

glad the party was good hope the cold is better, and what crafty things do you do ? :D

have a good evening xxxx
That's it exactly. Perfect employee. Nothing at all to do with the fact that I realised I had missed the coffee long before I realised I hadn't keyed in. Craft wise I do a bit of everything. This was a papercraft show and I got lots of pretty things to play with but I do cross stitch, tapestry, bobbin lace, stained glass, rugmaking, quilting and patchwork. And a raft of other things like knitting and crichet. But of a craft butterfly really. Which probably explains why my house is such a mess. There are always loads of things I'd rather be doing than housework. And there's all the stuff that goes with the crafts that have to be found homes.

Hi

Sounds like you had a good weekend. Definatly my first point of call, need to have some caffeine in the morning.

Takes me ages to function with out any.

X
I'm not worth tuppence till I've had my coffee, some would say they don't really notice a difference even after the coffee though. :)

Good idea I'll give that a go later. :)

That's it exactly. Perfect employee. Nothing at all to do with the fact that I realised I had missed the coffee long before I realised I hadn't keyed in. Craft wise I do a bit of everything. This was a papercraft show and I got lots of pretty things to play with but I do cross stitch, tapestry, bobbin lace, stained glass, rugmaking, quilting and patchwork. And a raft of other things like knitting and crichet. But of a craft butterfly really. Which probably explains why my house is such a mess. There are always loads of things I'd rather be doing than housework. And there's all the stuff that goes with the crafts that have to be found homes.

I'm not worth tuppence till I've had my coffee, some would say they don't really notice a difference even after the coffee though. :)

You just reminded me that I still need to finish my cross stitch and half finished knitting.

A cross stitch I designed myself, its flipping massive, not even a quarter done and been doing it on and off for 4 years. Its of Slash (the guitarist), though i have no idea where I'm going to put it, my walls are too full.

A cross stitch I designed myself, its flipping massive, not even a quarter done and been doing it on and off for 4 years. Its of Slash (the guitarist), though i have no idea where I'm going to put it, my walls are too full.
Wow sounds impressive. Quite an ambitious project then. Did you use one of the picture converter progs or are you really arty and actually did the design yourself. I can't draw for toffee so I have cheated with the converter progs for any of my designs. I makes choosing your colours much less of a bind. I'll expect pictures. :)

Converter, i'm slighty artsy not not quite that good haha. I'll have to dig it out later and take a pic so you can see. I think I was a little too ambitious with it. I've done big ones before but even with no back stitch it taking a lot of effort. I'll get it finished eventually, maybe.

Haha, i used to hate piccies of me, but how I look now I can tolerate looking at myself in them!

morning lovely xx great description of being a craft butterfly - thats so me! crochet is my current obsession though lol

have a great day and catch up later xx

Morning! hope you have a good day (and remembered where the coffee machine is this morning).

morning lovely xx great description of being a craft butterfly - thats so me! crochet is my current obsession though lol

have a great day and catch up later xx
It's so true though cos I chop and change what I do all the time. Doing just whatever I fancy on the day. With me it's currently cross stitch but I have about 4 different ones on the go at any one time. So even within each craft I flit from one to the other on a whim. What are you crocheting ATM or do you have a number of bits on the go. Am I right in thinking I read on your diary a while back that you were teaching yourself off you tube or were you telling someone else to look there. :)

Hope you have a great day xxx
Thanks Emily. :) You too. :)

Morning! hope you have a good day (and remembered where the coffee machine is this morning).
Thanks LMC and I even found a second batch of machines. Yippee. And remembered to key in this AM. Maybe it'll all come together by the end of the week. :) Hope you have a good day too

Hello lovely Patsy, oooh it's all go on your diary girl, party, losing your coffee machine :nono: and clocking in clock :eek:, but glad they are all safely found now along with a spare set of coffee machines, good for you I am carp without my first coffee in the morning, I definitely drink it with my eyes shut :giggle:
Will pop back later, just off to have my brunch, yeah I had a lay in too this morning :woohoo: and while I am gone will be thinking of your next challenge...with all that dancing it has to be exercise related so that next time you can dance all night :giggle: TTFN lovely :hug99: xxxx

Back