I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

hello lovely lady ... I hope you're feeling much better :bighug: I have some serious catching up to do on whats been going on for people xxx

Hope you're feeling better PP, missing you x

Hope your Feeling Better by the time of your Party PP Enjoy :D x
Thanks Lizbif. :)

How you feeling now PP??? xxx
I'm a bit better. Well I was till I got in to the office. :)

hello lovely lady ... I hope you're feeling much better :bighug: I have some serious catching up to do on whats been going on for people xxx
Good to see you piX :)

Hope you're feeling better PP, missing you x
I've still been about but busy at work so can't sneak on here so much. And just resting to get rid of the cold at night. :)

Hello lovely hows you today :bighug: has that blooming cold beggared off back to where it came from yet? :bighug: Hope you have a lovely time tonight :)xxxx
I thought I was fine till I got in to the office. So I've decided I don't have a cold, Nope I'm allergic to work. PMA and all so I'm still going out tonight come what may. Quite looking forward to it now. A nice bit of silliness. Hope your back is better. :)

Loving the PMA Patsy! I know what you mean about being allergic to work. Motivation isn't really being very forthcoming now that I've handed in my notice here! Oh well, it's Friday but unfrtunately it's still the wrong side of lunch time. Only half an hour to go though!! Yay!

I hope you have a great but silly night out tonight. Enjoy yourself!!

Kev X

Loving the PMA Patsy! I know what you mean about being allergic to work. Motivation isn't really being very forthcoming now that I've handed in my notice here! Oh well, it's Friday but unfrtunately it's still the wrong side of lunch time. Only half an hour to go though!! Yay!

I hope you have a great but silly night out tonight. Enjoy yourself!!

Kev X
Thanks Kev. :)

Bought the alpen lite bars this morning , wow how nice are they had 1 for brekie wiv a banana , think nicer than hi fi bars ,

Hope your feeling better and enjoy your fortune telling later xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bought the alpen lite bars this morning , wow how nice are they had 1 for brekie wiv a banana , think nicer than hi fi bars ,

Hope your feeling better and enjoy your fortune telling later xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Yeah I think I preferred them too. Like the fact its 2 for a HE my fave HI Fi was the cranberry one but I like summer fruit alpen lights and the new Cherry bakewell ones are yummy too. I find the chocolate ones make me crave choccy though so I avoid them. Glad you like them. I dare say I'll post some info on how I got on at the party. :)

enjoy the party! allergic to work? :8855: that did make me laugh! at least it's soon the weekend! :party0049:

soooooo how was the party ?? Go on, be brave and post some piccies too xx Even Ive just put two up on my diary, but they are only head shots - there are definitely less chins visible though lol

hugs xx

Happy Monday Patsy! How was the party?

enjoy the party! allergic to work? :8855: that did make me laugh! at least it's soon the weekend! :party0049:

hope you have had a fab time at your party xxx

I also hope your feeling better while your away from the work enviroment:giggle:

soooooo how was the party ?? Go on, be brave and post some piccies too xx Even Ive just put two up on my diary, but they are only head shots - there are definitely less chins visible though lol

hugs xx

Hope you had a fab time PP :bighug: hows your cold ? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Evening PP

How did that party go x

Happy Monday Patsy! How was the party?
Thank you all for the posts. The party was great almost everyone had gone to the effort of dressing up. Some of the costumes were amazing. I felt quite underdressed in the end but at least I tried. I had a few problems with the huge earrings though. My neck was too short for them and they kept resting on my shoulders and hurt wen the dancing got too vigorous. I quite surprised myself by how long I could dance without collapsing, beginning to think all the activity from my challenge is starting to pay off.

Having wondered if I would last the pace with having the cold and a long week at work I was flung out when the hall closed along with the last of the revellers. SO when I had to be up and about early the next morning for the papercraft show I was a bit shattered. Still I had another good day at the show and spent Sunday split between sleeping and playing with my new toys.

So all too soon it's Monday and I'm back at work and finding my way around the new office. Struggled to find the coffee machine which is never a good start. Then realised I hadn't found the clocking machine either Ooops. I'll get it sussed eventually.

I'll off to have a wee look around some diaries but hope you are all having a good day. :)

glad you had a good time.hope your day gets better

Glad you had a good time at the party :D

Hope you start finding your way around the new office asap, finding the coffee machine is a must ;)

glad you had a good time.hope your day gets better
Thanks LMC, can now find the clocks the coffee and the loos. I think I'm winning. Good to see you've joined Team Tinsel. :) I'll be bringing up the rear with that challenge too I think. Not been a good week foodwise. :)

Glad you had a good time at the party :D

Hope you start finding your way around the new office asap, finding the coffee machine is a must ;)
Yeay I found it. Caffeine levels have been successfully topped up. Feel better now. Just a bit unsettled with the newness of it all. :)

The party sounds great.

Glad you've found the coffee and the loos. Someone should show you where these things are. How the hell are you supposed to work without the essentials :eek:
I was all anxious this morning - fear of the unknown etc etc. Apparently I walked past the clocking machines and the coffee machine on my way in. I must try to be awake on my way to work in the mornings. But I've heard that approach is overrated. :)

Back