I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

also what about trawling through the recipe section to find stuff that you want to try?

I'll remind you on monday and I'm sure Lily will either beat me to it or not be too far behind ;)
Yeah I've been doing that from time to time and also setting up a file for stuff mentioned on diaries. I just copy and paste it into a file for future reference. My main problem is getting round to doing it cos there's always loads of stuff I want to try but after work and the journey home setting about a complicated recipe is the last thing I want to do. Batch cooking is deffo the way to go for the lazy/time short cook.

Thanks for all the suggestions though and for trying to encourage me. I will get back on at somehow. :)

Yeah I've been doing that from time to time and also setting up a file for stuff mentioned on diaries. I just copy and paste it into a file for future reference. My main problem is getting round to doing it cos there's always loads of stuff I want to try but after work and the journey home setting about a complicated recipe is the last thing I want to do. Batch cooking is deffo the way to go for the lazy/time short cook.

Thanks for all the suggestions though and for trying to encourage me. I will get back on at somehow. :)

I use www.slimmingeats.com a lot. There are some amazing recipe suggestions in there.

Hey PP :)

Hope your day is going Well...

And Well done on your STS :D Hope you have a Great time catching up with your Friend..Remember its Only 1 Meal..enjoy even if its not on Plan..you can always be 100% rest of the Week ;) x

I use www.slimmingeats.com a lot. There are some amazing recipe suggestions in there.
I'll have a look at that website for more inspiration. Thanks Kev. :)

Hey PP :)

Hope your day is going Well...

And Well done on your STS :D Hope you have a Great time catching up with your Friend..Remember its Only 1 Meal..enjoy even if its not on Plan..you can always be 100% rest of the Week ;) x
Thanks Lizbif and well done on your loss. Interesting experiment with red days as lots of folk reckon they lose better on fewer carbs. Just as well we're all different I guess. :)

Thanks Patsy..Gutted as i did a Week of Red Days Last Week as i Fancied a Change..Well Wont be doing that Again!! lol

Stick to my Green Days...Carbs All the Way for me i Reckon :eat:

I am so loving your positive idea hun!!!

Just popping in to say hello, and the batch cooking idea sounds ideal for you! Once it's out the way it's there isn't it! We usually have food leftover so i just freeze it and then i know there's always something in the freezer if i'm having a bad day and don't ahve the time, or cannot be bothered to slog over the hob! xxx

I am so loving your positive idea hun!!!

Just popping in to say hello, and the batch cooking idea sounds ideal for you! Once it's out the way it's there isn't it! We usually have food leftover so i just freeze it and then i know there's always something in the freezer if i'm having a bad day and don't ahve the time, or cannot be bothered to slog over the hob! xxx
Thanks Becs I'm just too lazy/tired to cook from scratch when I eventually crawl home from work and it has been my undoing recently, hence the big plan.

The positives come from the slimpods I'm doing but I find they really do help keep my mood up a bit as I'm a bit prone to downers. Others on here have had fab results with the pods so I'm keeping going. I try to do my positives each day but somethimes life gets in the way. Yopu should give it a go even if you don't try the slimpods. :) It's a minimum of 3 a day and TBH that was tough when I started but it really does get easier. :)

What are the slimpods??? Sounds a good idea - something i could do with!

And i know that just to lazy to cook feeling! xx

What are the slimpods??? Sounds a good idea - something i could do with!

And i know that just to lazy to cook feeling! xx
They are hypnosis CD's or downloads from thinkingslimmer.com/ which help you get your head round food and exercise issues thay have loads of different ones and tackle things like choccie addiction and a sweet tooth. Making you WANT to exercise OMG and weight loss. Some people get almost immediate results but it's taking longer for me and I'm trying to stick to SW till it kicks in fully. Not awfully successful at either ATM though. :)

Hello lovely....I don't mean to be picky but your Positives for today really threw me out ....please tell me it's Thursday and not Friday ? lol

I seriously thought I was going round the twist, now my Mum used to say lose a day lose a friend, bugger that means I'm friendless now if you're right :giggle:

I'm not one for batch cooking, I get too bored eating the same thing, what I do each 1st of the month is work out what foods I am going to eat and get that in and then decide on the day how I am going to cook it, but I make sure I always stick to what I have said ....apart from the odd day when someone throws a spanner in the works. But if you need any help at all, just call me hun I am ready and able .

Did you do your exertion yesterday hunni?
Just ride this storm for now, if you're struggling I find for me the worst thing I can do is fight it, I normally try to limit the damage and ride it out like I have the last 5 months and now I am back on it big time and very excited too.
Can't wait to hear what you've tried new this week xx

Hope you have a lovely evening sweetie :bighug: xxxxx

Hello lovely....I don't mean to be picky but your Positives for today really threw me out ....please tell me it's Thursday and not Friday ? lol

I seriously thought I was going round the twist, now my Mum used to say lose a day lose a friend, bugger that means I'm friendless now if you're right :giggle:

I'm not one for batch cooking, I get too bored eating the same thing, what I do each 1st of the month is work out what foods I am going to eat and get that in and then decide on the day how I am going to cook it, but I make sure I always stick to what I have said ....apart from the odd day when someone throws a spanner in the works. But if you need any help at all, just call me hun I am ready and able .

Just ride this storm for now, if you're struggling I find for me the worst thing I can do is fight it, I normally try to limit the damage and ride it out like I have the last 5 months and now I am back on it big time and very excited too.

:d'oh: was I asleep when I wrote this, you said it was Friday eve, I read that as meaning Friday Evening :giggle:, I am going to crawl back to my corner and shut the hell up :8855: ....hope you had/having a lovely evening hunni :bighug: xxxxx

:wavey: hope you've had a lovely day xx

popping by to send a hug ...hope things get easier for you soon xx we have cheerleader outfits to get into for Kev remember ;)

squish xx

hope your weekend goes well. good luck with batch cooking - i don't do this, but if i'm making chilli or something with mince and there's leftovers i freeze them! and what's this about cheerleader outfits? ;)

Yes, please enlighten us on the Cheerleader outfits!!

Well well. Cheerleader outfits!! You dark horse lol.

You have to tell us all now.

Hope your having a good day. :) x

I'm saying nuttin re the Friday Eve thing you spotted it yourself. I did my exertion on Wed night but apart from hurrying about with my pal trying not to get drowned as we went aut and about yesterday I didn't do conscious exertion. My new food has still to be decided upon when I get to the shops. I'll let you know. The cooking thing is tough cos I'm only ever cooking for one. If the extra freezes I count that as batch cooking. It's hard to mitivate myself to cook from scratch for one person each night. I would love to have access to more recipes though and I hear your library is immense. :)

:wavey: hello PP, it will get easier lovely as the pods kick in more :bighug: well done a STS :D have fun at your meal out xxxxxxxxxx
The meal out was good went for Indian for a wee change. Consoling myself that I went halfers on a starter and had a tomato based dish and only a half a naan, The mint and choc ice cream was lovely though. :))))

:d'oh: was I asleep when I wrote this, you said it was Friday eve, I read that as meaning Friday Evening :giggle:, I am going to crawl back to my corner and shut the hell up :8855: ....hope you had/having a lovely evening hunni :bighug: xxxxx
How's that corner this morning??? Only kidding. :)

:wavey: hope you've had a lovely day xx
I did thanks. :)

:wavey: hello lovely :) hope today is a good one. Annoying you have an even longer journey to work and back :( Hope its a nicer place to work to make up for it ? xxxxx
It is a nicer office but not sufficiently nicer to compensate for the extra time and distance (and petrol). Just gotta get on with it though. :)

popping by to send a hug ...hope things get easier for you soon xx we have cheerleader outfits to get into for Kev remember ;)

squish xx
:eek:Nobody mentioned costumes to me, I only signed up for pom-poms, Runs and hides. :eek:

Now this I have to see ;)

Sending you big hugs PP :bighugs:
Thanks Em. :)

hope your weekend goes well. good luck with batch cooking - i don't do this, but if i'm making chilli or something with mince and there's leftovers i freeze them! and what's this about cheerleader outfits? ;)
Kev's doing 3 exercise challenges and piX and I are his encouragement team. I only signed up for pom-poms though :eek:

Yes, please enlighten us on the Cheerleader outfits!!
I only agreed to pom-poms :eek: thinking about it though If I only have pom-poms what am I going to hide behind when I'm waving them. OMG :eek: This is getting worse and worse. :eek:

Back