I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

hope you're feeling better, and have managed to eat something. :hug99:

hope you're feeling better, and have managed to eat something. :hug99:
Feeling much better painwise but still not risked eating anything. Maybe later cos I feel I should be trying to eat something. Really fancy sausage beans and mash for some reason. but it may be too much too soon I think. I'll perhaps break myself back in gently.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Hiya just working within last half hour , been so lonely without u all , sorry to read u not been well hope it's mending now,

Hello lovely Patsy, hope you're feeling much better now hun :bighug:

Will pop back soon and catch up properly, right now got a date with my husband, be good till next time :hug99: xxxx

He hun - hope ur feeling better and having a nice relaxing weekend xxx

Hello lovely Patsy, hope you're feeling much better now hun :bighug:

Will pop back soon and catch up properly, right now got a date with my husband, be good till next time :hug99: xxxx
Thanks Lily I'm feeling lots better and even tried a few ryvita today. Still not brave enough to try very much though. I'll see how the ryvita settle. Good to see you back here. :D

He hun - hope ur feeling better and having a nice relaxing weekend xxx
Thanks hun can't reallly think of doing anything energetic yet but I think I'm improving. :D

YAY the ryvita settled! :party0011: (look what you've started :D You've got me on the pom poms now :D lol)

Glad you're feeling a bit better PP :D You must be flipping starving :eek: :fingerscrossed: you can wean yourself onto something more substantial than the sacred ryvita soon :)

YAY the ryvita settled! :party0011: (look what you've started :D You've got me on the pom poms now :D lol)

Glad you're feeling a bit better PP :D You must be flipping starving :eek: :fingerscrossed: you can wean yourself onto something more substantial than the sacred ryvita soon :)
Thanks Corky, Just trying to figure out what I fancy/can be bothered to make. So far I'm leaning towards Sausage beans and actifry chips. We'll see later on.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Glad you're feeling better. Sausage chips and beans sounds safe. Add egg and that's my favourite comfort meal :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad you're feeling better. Sausage chips and beans sounds safe. Add egg and that's my favourite comfort meal :)

Well tragically I had to bin that idea. The sausages were rank as they should have been eaten much earlier in the week, like when I wasn't able to eat them. Didn't want to risk food poisoning on top of a week where I couldn't eat. There are some lines one has to draw in the attempts to lose weight, ;)

So chips and beans it was.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Purple Patsy said:
Well tragically I had to bin that idea. The sausages were rank as they should have been eaten much earlier in the week, like when I wasn't able to eat them. Didn't want to risk food poisoning on top of a week where I couldn't eat. There are some lines one has to draw in the attempts to lose weight, ;)

So chips and beans it was.

Glad you ate something!! Hope you feel better still tomorrow x

Purple Patsy said:
Thanks Lisa. Back to work for me I'm afraid.

Don't work too hard! Surprised there dragging you to work on a bank holiday!xx

Back