I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Thanks Ally
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Hello Lovely Patsy, awww hun, sorry to hear you were unwell, hope you're feeling a lot better now :bighug:

Yup I agree with what the ladies before me have said, it is a well known fact, especially when you are overweight, that when you're ill and don't eat your body will in most cases go into starvation mode, clinging on for dear life to that fat, so unless your ill for weeks at a time be prepared for sts's or even gains when you're ill.
I was ill last week with a tummy bug and had a fabulous week too and only lost 1lb, this week ate like a horse and was naughty twice too and lost 3.5lbs ...go figure ???

But even with all that you still lost 1.5lbs that is amazing sweetie and you should be chuffed to bits, :woohoo: :winner: I am for you, dead proud of you, I know you have some health issues but you push on through them all, that's all anyone can ask of you...you young lady are amazing....and you can do this, as they say on the L'Oreal advert....Because you're worth it and you are ...proud of you hun :hug99: xxxxx

Well done on the loss hun, it's a step in the right direction :D
Thanks Em
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Hello Lovely Patsy, awww hun, sorry to hear you were unwell, hope you're feeling a lot better now :bighug:

Yup I agree with what the ladies before me have said, it is a well known fact, especially when you are overweight, that when you're ill and don't eat your body will in most cases go into starvation mode, clinging on for dear life to that fat, so unless your ill for weeks at a time be prepared for sts's or even gains when you're ill.
I was ill last week with a tummy bug and had a fabulous week too and only lost 1lb, this week ate like a horse and was naughty twice too and lost 3.5lbs ...go figure ???

But even with all that you still lost 1.5lbs that is amazing sweetie and you should be chuffed to bits, :woohoo: :winner: I am for you, dead proud of you, I know you have some health issues but you push on through them all, that's all anyone can ask of you...you young lady are amazing....and you can do this, as they say on the L'Oreal advert....Because you're worth it and you are ...proud of you hun :hug99: xxxxx
Thanks lovely Lily. You make me blush, I don't do anything diff from anyone else but I refuse to give up re my health issues. It's get on with it or I might as well turn up my tootsies. You are a prime example of battling on through adversity and you have done so much better than me. You are my inspiration.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

My innards are still a bit fragile but working thank goodness and hopefully they'll improve further. I just wish I knew what set it off this time. The not knowing makes me wary of trying things I ate around the time of it starting. And more wary of anything untried, all very boring I know but safer in the end I hope.

How did Kelly feel she did in her exam? Is Kirstie morning sickness any better? And has you psoriasis settled down again? Great to have you back posting on here BTW. You were sorely missed.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Thanks Em
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Thanks lovely Lily. You make me blush, I don't do anything diff from anyone else but I refuse to give up re my health issues. It's get on with it or I might as well turn up my tootsies. You are a prime example of battling on through adversity and you have done so much better than me. You are my inspiration.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

My innards are still a bit fragile but working thank goodness and hopefully they'll improve further. I just wish I knew what set it off this time. The not knowing makes me wary of trying things I ate around the time of it starting. And more wary of anything untried, all very boring I know but safer in the end I hope.

How did Kelly feel she did in her exam? Is Kirstie morning sickness any better? And has you psoriasis settled down again? Great to have you back posting on here BTW. You were sorely missed.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Hello lovely, you are just as much an inspiration hun, so please acknowledge that, you may not be losing too much at the mo (look at my figures over all in the last 7 months and I am still heavier than I was last October), but it's not always about the weight, it's about feeling comfortable with yourself and not giving up or giving in and you certainly haven't done that have you, so I will say it again I am dead proud of you .

Sounds awful hun and I know I would be the same as you about eating things that I was eating at the time, maybe just go back to basics at the mo and eat what you know you're safe with and can lose even a small amount of weight with, something is always better than nothing isn't it. I do hope it all settles down for you soon hun :bighug:xxx

Kelly will always say she has done carp, even when she was doing the mocks leading up to the exam she would say she didn't think she'd passed and then come back with 87% or 92% or even on 1 occasion 98%, so who knows hun, we'll just have to wait and see. She ahs booked herself in for the 4 week revision course starting next Wednesday and if the results do come back as bad as she seems to think, she'll be ready to resit it ....the good thing with the revision course is she'll have the tutor on more of a one to one basis rather than being in a class of 18.....I can teach her the maths but I'd make a sh*te tutor cos I can never explain myself well enough to get it across without confusing her more ...we always get there in the end but it's not easy teaching someone what you know....I admire teachers even more now lol.
It was Kirsty's birthday a week or so ago and Kelly bought her some anti sickness bands as a little extra gift and since she has had them, while she still gets sick or feels sick, it's nowhere near as bad as it was ...but then she is also now 11 weeks today and it should really be dying down now. :fingerscrossed: but as I just said to Crumble, she is huge, she looks almost ready to deliver she's that big lol...she has her first proper scan on the 25th that's the dating scan and will give her exact dates.....then when she is 20+ weeks she is going to have a 4D scan...can't wait to see that one, my step daughter had one and they are amazing.

Aww now you making me blush, wish I could be here all the time, but I do need to move my butt and Kelly made it clear she needs me and her Dad to be a bit more social as it were, so I have taken heed, but I promise I will be here as much as I can be hun, I really miss you all heaps when I'm not here :bighug: xxxxx

Hello lovely, you are just as much an inspiration hun, so please acknowledge that, you may not be losing too much at the mo (look at my figures over all in the last 7 months and I am still heavier than I was last October), but it's not always about the weight, it's about feeling comfortable with yourself and not giving up or giving in and you certainly haven't done that have you, so I will say it again I am dead proud of you .

Sounds awful hun and I know I would be the same as you about eating things that I was eating at the time, maybe just go back to basics at the mo and eat what you know you're safe with and can lose even a small amount of weight with, something is always better than nothing isn't it. I do hope it all settles down for you soon hun :bighug:xxx

Kelly will always say she has done carp, even when she was doing the mocks leading up to the exam she would say she didn't think she'd passed and then come back with 87% or 92% or even on 1 occasion 98%, so who knows hun, we'll just have to wait and see. She ahs booked herself in for the 4 week revision course starting next Wednesday and if the results do come back as bad as she seems to think, she'll be ready to resit it ....the good thing with the revision course is she'll have the tutor on more of a one to one basis rather than being in a class of 18.....I can teach her the maths but I'd make a sh*te tutor cos I can never explain myself well enough to get it across without confusing her more ...we always get there in the end but it's not easy teaching someone what you know....I admire teachers even more now lol.
It was Kirsty's birthday a week or so ago and Kelly bought her some anti sickness bands as a little extra gift and since she has had them, while she still gets sick or feels sick, it's nowhere near as bad as it was ...but then she is also now 11 weeks today and it should really be dying down now. :fingerscrossed: but as I just said to Crumble, she is huge, she looks almost ready to deliver she's that big lol...she has her first proper scan on the 25th that's the dating scan and will give her exact dates.....then when she is 20+ weeks she is going to have a 4D scan...can't wait to see that one, my step daughter had one and they are amazing.

Aww now you making me blush, wish I could be here all the time, but I do need to move my butt and Kelly made it clear she needs me and her Dad to be a bit more social as it were, so I have taken heed, but I promise I will be here as much as I can be hun, I really miss you all heaps when I'm not here :bighug: xxxxx
Aw thanks lovely Lily.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

morning lovely xx well done on losing when you've not been well! hope the sun is shining and you have a good day xx

morning lovely xx well done on losing when you've not been well! hope the sun is shining and you have a good day xx
Thanks piX Think it's sunshine and showers here but it's hard to see windows from where I am. ;)

Morning PP :D

Hope you have a great day, the weekend is almost here :woohoo:
Thanks Em. It's been a long week though. Hope you have a good day. :D

Have a lovely weekend PP, you deserve it :)

just catching up, now that minis is being nice to me again :sigh:

hope you have had a good weekend xxx
Ah it's not just my minis then kept going bank on me. Weekend has been good and peaceful only outings were to the chemists to pick up my small mountain of tabs and to mums to do a bit of cooking and cleaning for her. Other then that I've just been pottering about doing a few bits and bobs and trying to stay on plan. I really must get back to doing my menus and positives in my diary cos I've been letting that slide badly. Hope you had a good one too. :D

Back