I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Well done! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:woohoo: fantastic poditive Patsy :D:D:D :wee: :wee: well done you :D proud of you huni xxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks Jackie. Think the Jeans pod is helping but I still can't remember what is said. :D

Wooohoooo!!

Well done you!!
Thanks Addi. This has been a recent thing for me too. As I was gaining and losing the same pound since Christmas. Feel it's working for me again even if slowly. Must think about doing some exercise for real to boost my losses. :D

Just checking up on how things have been going down in Patsyworld. Wow, you've lost every week for a month! I see the fight with that 'on-off lb' is a thing of the past. ;)

So what type of exercise do you like doing then?

get Leslieing :giggle: Join the Leslie daily workout team :giggle: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I really must as I've got the DVD already. :D Nag me when I'm off next week if I haven't been doing it. :D

Just checking up on how things have been going down in Patsyworld. Wow, you've lost every week for a month! I see the fight with that 'on-off lb' is a thing of the past. ;)

So what type of exercise do you like doing then?
Thanks Crumble. None of the losses have been earthshattering but tis true they do mount up. Got enough now to compensate for the whole of April which was a complete disaster. I'm not sure what exercise I'll like nowadays as it's been an awfully long time since I did any. Once upon a time a long long time ago I was quite fit and did 8 hours of karate 4 hrs badminton 2 hrs swimming and 5 hrs multigym a week. Think I'd die if I tried any of that ATM and some of it I'm not even allowed to attempt even if I wanted to cos of the transplant. I also used to cycle everywhere in town and walk when I didn't have the bike. I tried my bike last year and actually fell off. Not the best encouragement to get back into it. I enjoy doing my jungle but am a bit of a fair weather gardener and Scotland isn't really known for too much of that. I have a Wii and Wiifit that's never been used and Just Dance 3 and various Yoga and Pilates DVDs. The intentions are good but reality somehow always falls short of my plans. I also have Zumba for the Wii but have lent it unused to a pal. ;)

My vow to myself is to try at least some of these exercise things when I'm off next week. Feel free to nag me into it if I neglect to post about it. :D

I shall be sure to remind you at half hour intervals. :p
When you said you enjoyed doing your jungle I was thinking it was a dvd like zumba or something. Duh!

You certainly have a lot of choice there from your little (or not so little!) exercise stash. I love the idea of Zumba but the knees would suffer at the mo. Pilates sounds fun.
I've got to put my wii fit to more use. (or any really. :eek:) Like you, like the idea but getting down to it is another matter.

Morning PP... Hope your having a great day? Xxx

*SugarPlum* said:

That should have said Great WEEK!!! Lol xxxx

My vow to myself is to try at least some of these exercise things when I'm off next week. Feel free to nag me into it if I neglect to post about it. :D

I'm already gonna nag you. Get on that wii fit, even if you only do 10 mins of something pointless on it its better than nothing to start with, i got bored of wii fit fast and only really use it for the jogging and weighing myself now. Plus my board is dodgy, need a new one, so i can only do certain things on it. I took to doing My Fitness Coach: Cardio Workout and EA Sports active more than wii fit, far better workouts from them, but i'm getting too good at Cardio Workout, can perfect hardcore which is the highest level without hardly breaking into a sweat. EA sports on the other hand i'm on beginner still and that near enough kills me.

I shall be sure to remind you at half hour intervals. :p
When you said you enjoyed doing your jungle I was thinking it was a dvd like zumba or something. Duh!

You certainly have a lot of choice there from your little (or not so little!) exercise stash. I love the idea of Zumba but the knees would suffer at the mo. Pilates sounds fun.
I've got to put my wii fit to more use. (or any really. :eek:) Like you, like the idea but getting down to it is another matter.

evening xxxx:bighug:
Oh you're a hard task master, you do realise I'll nag you right back once I get into it. :D

That should have said Great WEEK!!! Lol xxxx

Both day and week are going Ok thanks. Only one more get up till I'm on holiday. :D

I'm already gonna nag you. Get on that wii fit, even if you only do 10 mins of something pointless on it its better than nothing to start with, i got bored of wii fit fast and only really use it for the jogging and weighing myself now. Plus my board is dodgy, need a new one, so i can only do certain things on it. I took to doing My Fitness Coach: Cardio Workout and EA Sports active more than wii fit, far better workouts from them, but i'm getting too good at Cardio Workout, can perfect hardcore which is the highest level without hardly breaking into a sweat. EA sports on the other hand i'm on beginner still and that near enough kills me.
Your activity level scares me. I doubt if I'll ever get to that stage but I will start to do something when I'm off. As it's only one more day after today I'd say it's unlikely I'll get it all set up before I'm off. ;) But than the world's my oyster. :D

Morning have a good one , we've got sun today yayyyyy !
So are you going out on the bike today instead. :D Hope you;'re having a good one too. :D

I don't do that much. 15 min walk into work every day, 1 hour max on wii, 1 hour swim...strangely just enough to cover my body magic each week :p

That was my intention I left home in sunshine get to Blackpool in worse fog than yesterday, it's a lot lower , I'm still going to hire one but don't think il be going as far as I intended

Back