I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Happy Monday!
Thanks and you. :D

Merry Monday PP
I obviously am not as sharp eyed as some amoung us
and missed the FB piccy ;)
Thanks Kally. The piccie when I finally remembered to check it out was from the fancy dress party a couple of months back. Gypsy fortune teller hence the dainty earrings. :D :D Hope you're having a good day. :D

Here for the required a$$ kickin ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:whoopass::asskick:Ouch. Thanks Lisa I needed that.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Line drawn on the w/end. I'll stop at saying burger in white bun ring donuts chicken & haggis in a crean sauce with M------ Didn't say it out loud cos Lisa might get upset. and Chips and that was just Sunday. No mention of the scones or cakes on that day either. Ahem. But I had black coffee and diet juice though :D:D:D Feel so blaoted after it all though yuk.

Will be a miracle if I maintain. Gainsville here I come. Ho Hum back to the drawing board. :D

So today so far has been better. (Not hard to do I hear you all mutter)

Lunch - Yellow split pea soup.

Snacks - Mint muller Apple and Sultana Alpen light bar and a banana.

Tea - plan to have chicken salad rolls (WM) with some coleslaw and maybe some potato salad & tomato and fruit and muller for dessert.

Mumma K said:
Ar$e kicking did someone mention ar$e kicking ?
Can I bring my meat mallet ;) ?

Yes do!!!!

Fab line PPP :D

Great day today too - keep it up (or else) :D

Hey PP - Thanks for your lovely message xx Finally got 3 1/2 stone award ... still long way to go but getting there. How are you getting on lovely ? Hope you have a good week xxx

Ar$e kicking did someone mention ar$e kicking ?
Can I bring my meat mallet ;) ?
Feel free to bring any weapons you like. GULP. I would say that my meat does not need tenderising though. Tis all very soft and maleable already and there's plenty of it. :D

Yes do!!!!

Fab line PPP :D

Great day today too - keep it up (or else) :D

Yesterday went to plan. Today OK so far don't do breakie so nothing so far but drinks. Still think I'll need a miracle to maintain tonight.

Your scaring me now Lisa ;)
Me too. GULP

You're the one with the weapon ;)

:eek:

Lol........fair point well made ;)
double :eek:

Hey PP - Thanks for your lovely message xx Finally got 3 1/2 stone award ... still long way to go but getting there. How are you getting on lovely ? Hope you have a good week xxx
Struggling ATM cos I've been out a couple of times last week and failed to make wise choices. Trying to be ultra good this week to compensate. :D We'll see how it goes next Tuesday. This week looks like being a disaster. :D

It's not a disaster - YET! Drink loads of water today and be good x

Purple Patsy said:
Thanks Jackie. I'm back on it so far this week but I don't have time to claw anything back for WI tonight. :D Hope you're having a good day. :D

Ahh maybe not m'lovely
but chalk it up ...draw the proverbial line under it
and aim for a better week....a bad week should be
just that one bad week....
and one bad week in a four week month do not
a disaster make ...

Ahh maybe not m'lovely
but chalk it up ...draw the proverbial line under it
and aim for a better week....a bad week should be
just that one bad week....
and one bad week in a four week month do not
a disaster make ...
Thanks Kally - you talk so much sense here but I feel a bit of a failure cos it was only Wednesday I was going on about it being a year since I rejoined etc etc and all fired up and then on both Thurs and Sun I was eating rich fatty foods like I'd never heard of SW. Hmmm the good intentions lasted a while didn't they.

Anyway line was drawn yesterday and I'm back on it. I've got blueberries, cherries, a banana, muller light and Alpen lights for nibbles after I have my soup for lunch.

Hopefully if I eat all that I'll be able to make healthy choices for tea cos I'll be stuffed. :D

Purple Patsy said:
With restricted kidneys drinking loads of water just means weighing loads of water, but I'll give it a go. :D

Oops. Just go for it 100% next week x

Back